Windows 10: Help me with blue screen

Discus and support Help me with blue screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I have experienced a blue screen Today on my PC. I decided to download the "Bluescreenview" What it said is: [ATTACH] After this i made:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PawelSliwinski, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Help me with blue screen

Hello

I have experienced a blue screen Today on my PC.

I decided to download the "Bluescreenview"

What it said is:

Help me with blue screen d8f5e013-fc95-478d-a5a9-92ea01c49690?upload=true.png

After this i made: sfc /verifyonly

Help me with blue screen e9e7ff42-0e69-4e06-abd8-2550c615aa3a?upload=true.png

What should I do when I have my software safe from damages with the most important files but the computer says that I have been damaged with blue screen ?

Please help

As I found on the internet some new patches can make this. Is the way only to wait now for fixing it ?

:)

PawelSliwinski, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 24, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Help me with blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Help me with blue screen

1. Help me with blue screen - Similar Threads - Help blue screen

2. Help me blue screen error .. minidumps attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me blue screen error .. minidumps attached: Help me blue screen error .. minidumps attacheditsa a new refurbished laptopminidumps in the linkhttps://files.catbox.moe/dbb9oc.zipplease help i did format and installed new driverssame problem can it be faulty ram/ssd/cpu/gpu?...
  3. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  4. Can anyone help me with these blue screens?

Can anyone help me with these blue screens?: ================================================== Dump File : 062422-5281-01.dmp Crash Time : 24.06.2022 10:51:27 Bug Check String : PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Bug Check Code : 0x000000ca Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000005 Parameter 2 : ffff900e`cbf6ddf0 Parameter 3 :...
  5. Can anyone help me with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  6. Can anyone help me with blue screen

Can anyone help me with blue screen: Error: kmode exception not handledBut there is no error code. I have updated all the drivers. All the possible ways i have went through to get it done but wasnt possible yet please help. I am in very need...
  7. plz help me always blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    plz help me always blue screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqoAxw8CJTprAl8Wnmoacadck_XWgtwu/view?usp=sharingthanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me-always-blue-screen/405fba5a-d2ce-42b4-8dd8-89a6c1013590
  8. HELP ME!! PLZ!!( BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP ME!! PLZ!!( BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH): [ATTACH] So, I bought Borderlands on steam, I start to dowload and... BOOM, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. It happened four times today. I searched about and I figure out that could be driver problems, so I tried update Nvidia drivers, guess what? BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, this was...
  9. Help me fix this blue screen error.......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me fix this blue screen error.......: Now I have encountered a blue screen error. Please tell me what is the reason for the error??? What is affected by this error??? How can I rectify this error???? [IMG]...
  10. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...