Windows 10: Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX

Discus and support Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have endured SupremeFX audio provided by my motherboard manufacturer for the last year or two, i want to get rid of it all together and just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danbottomburp, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX

So i have endured SupremeFX audio provided by my motherboard manufacturer for the last year or two, i want to get rid of it all together and just install the drivers direct from Realtek

My plan is to use Revo uninstaller and completelty remove the Supreme FX from my system and then install the drivers from Realtek (the ones found at top of this forum)

I do not know which ones i need to get though,and would i need to install anything first as hopefully there will be no audio drivers at all on my system once i have uninstalled them using Revo

Here is a screenshot of my current ones , my current really old ones

Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX [​IMG]

If i am not doing the procedure correctly ,please let me know the best way to remove what i have and install the latest

Thanks
    Dan

:)

danbottomburp, Nov 16, 2018

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

"High Definition Audio" suggests you only have the generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver rather than the correct sound hardware driver. If this is the case, install the correct sound driver as step 1.

fireberd, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX

Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers?

Hi

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. How did you come to know that your driver downgraded?

2. Which drivers do you install when your audio driver downgrade?

For now, I would suggest that you remove all the updates that you have downloaded for your audio driver, reboot the system and follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu, and select “Device Manager”.
      • Open Device Manager, double click and expand "Sound,Videos and Game controllers”
      • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
      • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
        OK
        to remove the driver.
      • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
      • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, visit the manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX

1. Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX - Similar Threads - Help correct Audio

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  4. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  5. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  6. Please help me with a driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  7. Audio problems please help me

Audio problems please help me: Hello everyone! Well, i'm having a problem with my pc's audio... I buit a pc 3 months ago and I never jad any problem with it untill i bought a gaming headset.. The output has no problem and it works very well, but the input is very bad: whenever I insert the mic cable the...
  8. Please help or direct me to the correct forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help or direct me to the correct forum: Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a bit longer then closed the game as normal. A couple windows were still open and one I didnt recognize that was called “dwm”....
  9. Audio driver issues, Please help

Audio driver issues, Please help: Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in youtube or similar things like spotify, even if its almost silent, the sound becomes louder on its own. The volume on youtube...
  10. Help me please with removing icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me please with removing icons.: Are there any regedit settings or a Windows 10 taskbar tweaker like that of Windows 7 that can perform the following as I have searched in vain and found nothing so far. Simply, I would like to remove permanently (not disable) from the far right of the taskbar the "show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall supremefx

2. how to uninstall supremefx

3. supreme fx disable

4. supremefx uninstall,
  5. remove supremefx,
  6. how to disable supremefx,
  7. uninstall supreme fx,
  8. SupremeFX,
  9. how to disable supreme fx,
  10. HOW TO DISBLE SUMPREME FX