Windows 10: help me with fonts pls

Discus and support help me with fonts pls in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i accidentally changed the font such that this happened[ATTACH] and this too[ATTACH] any idea how to change it back to Segoe UI? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shu Nuo Lin, Sep 4, 2018.

1. help me with fonts pls

Hi i accidentally changed the font such that this happened help me with fonts pls 99b1a5b8-5181-4271-b13a-730194b19cf8?upload=true.png

and this too help me with fonts pls 1406531d-eccd-4f19-9399-64700bb1e8f4?upload=true.png

any idea how to change it back to Segoe UI? thanks

:)

Shu Nuo Lin, Sep 4, 2018

2. is font manginfier of psolic compatible with e7 ? pl help

Dear sir

pl could u explain what u said that increasing font beyond 112% now is this with psiiloc font or even with somayac font zoom also ? pl expalin why using which application we will get problem and also

somayac font application co says there application is compitable with symbian anne so I have read other reports that it freezes font many people had to even format format when they installed above application so what is suggestion and what is solution

also could u pl explain partail font what does that mean?

pl help

navendu kumar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

help me with fonts pls

HELP!!! FONTS

Hi Terrie,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your fonts concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• How do you install the fonts for Windows 10? Please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.
    • What is the error message that you're getting when installing the fonts?
    • Where did you download the fonts for Windows 10?

Argel Obm, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

help me with fonts pls

1. help me with fonts pls - Similar Threads - help fonts pls

2. pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me: "Windows 7 too outdated please install kb4534310" after getting this error i tried installing this and got another error, "Installer encountered an error: 0x800b0109" please help me solve this...
  3. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  4. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  5. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me pls

Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me pls !!!!!!!

Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...