Windows 10: Help me with my Wifi please

Discus and support Help me with my Wifi please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AaronBhore, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Help me with my Wifi please

OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube and google to read some articles/watch videos on how to fix this, none of these worked, so I try doing a networking reset. That adds a different error "WiFi doesn't have valid IP configuration" I keep looking for possible solutions to this problem on YT but none of them work. I even tried HP virtual assistance but nothing worked. It randomly starts working then stops working again. This is basically a cycle that's happening everyday for me. Can someone please help me I need a lot of help. Thanks.

:)

AaronBhore, Aug 2, 2020

2. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Wifi disabled Suddenly Please Help

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows regarding the WiFi adapter. We will help you.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I suggest you to
    start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig
      and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + X key and select
    Control Panel.

2. type troubleshooting in search box and
    Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select
    View all on the top left corner.

4. Click
    Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 2, 2020
  4. seth350 Win User

Help me with my Wifi please

Help Selecting Upgrade Please

Thanks for the suggestion. All of the specs are listed in my profile.
    PSU is 330W

seth350, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Help me with my Wifi please

1. Help me with my Wifi please - Similar Threads - Help Wifi please

2. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  3. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  4. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.

My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.: I am using windows 10 with 11th gen intel ausu vivo laptop . MY 5G wifi gets frequently disconnected . Updated , uninstalled and reinstalled wifi adapter intel R wifi 6 ax201 160mhz 100 time but same issue Especially with 5g network . I have attached the troubleshoot. Please...
  6. Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!: Thank you for reading my post. I have a PC running windows 10 with a wireless USB adapter for wifi (TP-Link). Since getting it over a year ago the wifi is constantly dropping or failing to connect. Troubleshooter either cites default gateway not available or can't find an...
  7. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  8. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane: Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while...
  9. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....
  10. my wifi is not work please help me

my wifi is not work please help me: [IMG]wifi is not working this is show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-work-please-help-me/d4612122-cc2a-44b9-a05e-68c43650695a