Windows 10: Help me with my Wifi please

Discus and support Help me with my Wifi please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MathewEspinoza, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Help me with my Wifi please

I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google to read some articles or watch videos on how to fix this, none of these worked, so I try to reset the network. That adds a different error "WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration". I keep looking for possible solutions to this problem but none of them work. It starts working randomly and then stops working again. Thi

:)

MathewEspinoza, Oct 5, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Help me with my Wifi please

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Help me with my Wifi please

1. Help me with my Wifi please - Similar Threads - Help Wifi please

2. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  3. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  4. My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.

My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.: I am using windows 10 with 11th gen intel ausu vivo laptop . MY 5G wifi gets frequently disconnected . Updated , uninstalled and reinstalled wifi adapter intel R wifi 6 ax201 160mhz 100 time but same issue Especially with 5g network . I have attached the troubleshoot. Please...
  5. Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!: Thank you for reading my post. I have a PC running windows 10 with a wireless USB adapter for wifi (TP-Link). Since getting it over a year ago the wifi is constantly dropping or failing to connect. Troubleshooter either cites default gateway not available or can't find an...
  6. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  7. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane: Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while...
  8. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...
  9. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....
  10. my wifi is not work please help me

my wifi is not work please help me: [IMG]wifi is not working this is show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-work-please-help-me/d4612122-cc2a-44b9-a05e-68c43650695a