Windows 10: HELP ME with openGL

Discus and support HELP ME with openGL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho. Processor: Intel R... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lz123LC, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Lz123LC Win User

HELP ME with openGL

so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho.

Processor: Intel R PentiumR CPU G640 @ 2.80Hz

Graphics card: IntelR HD Graphics

:)

Lz123LC, Mar 28, 2020
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Mar 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 28, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

HELP ME with openGL

OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

HELP ME with openGL

1. HELP ME with openGL - Similar Threads - HELP openGL

2. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  3. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  4. [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?: Yes, I know that Windows 7 is long dead, but I like using it since my old pc runs smooth on it. I'm trying to install OpenGL 4.6 on said pc but apperantly when I tried to follow a guide, apperantly I needed a "glut" file. I have tried looking it up to no avail, and the files...
  5. [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?: Yes, I know that Windows 7 is long dead, but I like using it since my old pc runs smooth on it. I'm trying to install OpenGL 4.6 on said pc but apperantly when I tried to follow a guide, apperantly I needed a "glut" file. I have tried looking it up to no avail, and the files...
  6. Cannot Update OpenGL, Any Help Really Appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Update OpenGL, Any Help Really Appreciated: [ATTACH] Im at my wits end here, and I'm no pro so the answer may be obvious, but I'm completely stuck. As you can see below, my openGL is stuck at rock bottom version 1.1. I've updated my AMD drivers and Windows graphics drivers and cannot think of any other way to get it...
  7. OpenGl problems pls help!

OpenGl problems pls help!: [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help...
  8. I need help with OpenGL

I need help with OpenGL: So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should support up to OpenGL 4.6 but according to OpenGL Extensions Viewer I only have OpenGL 1.1 (The GPU is reported as GDI Generic in...
  9. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  10. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...