Windows 10: help me with this microsoft

Discus and support help me with this microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have directx 12 and microsoft store says i need directx 11 to play minecraft bedrock it doesn't realise that 12 is latest... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SathwikAkella, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. help me with this microsoft

i have directx 12 and microsoft store says i need directx 11 to play minecraft bedrock

it doesn't realise that 12 is latest

:)

SathwikAkella, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. curatia Win User

help me with this microsoft

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

Thema:

help me with this microsoft

1. help me with this microsoft - Similar Threads - help microsoft

2. Microsoft Flight sim 2020 crash nees help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim 2020 crash nees help: Description This is what I see when I go to my view reliability history because It won't tell me any errors when it crashes Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe Problem signature Problem...
  3. I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!: I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP! * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-microsoft-all-in-one-n9z-00001-and-i-lost/6779b0de-95ad-42c4-9e42-aa9c6b8f666e
  4. Seeking Microsoft Media Creation Tool for Win10-1803 -- Help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seeking Microsoft Media Creation Tool for Win10-1803 -- Help me: === WHAT I DID === On this page: https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-an-unmountable-boot-volume-in-windows-10/ I took this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and was taken to this page:...
  5. Need help with the Microsoft store again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help with the Microsoft store again: I had previously gotten help earlier here and I accepted the guy that helped me's answer before I could verify if it worked. I'm back with a new thread because I'm still having the same problem. The store crashes on startup and now my brother can't play the game pass games....
  6. Help with Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft accounts: I tried unlinking the microsoft account in minecraft and then try signing into my other account but it still says " this account is already signed to a ps4" i also deleted the game and installed it again. Does anyone know how to take off my microsoft account off the ps4 and...
  7. Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top: I am creating videos using the Photos app. I want to put a watermark over the entire video. I have it as a PNG file. How do I overlay the PNG on top of the video? Thanks!...
  8. microsoft, please help me fix the download error "virus scan failed". operating system is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft, please help me fix the download error "virus scan failed". operating system is...: everytime I download ANYTHING , it says virus scan failed. I don't know how to fix it, and im only 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-fix-the-download-error/510dbae9-70b2-4ad8-ae85-344ae97fda61
  9. Help me fix Microsoft store... can't reinstall it via CMD or Powershell "Firewall service...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix Microsoft store... can't reinstall it via CMD or Powershell "Firewall service...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarthShinda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvcazt/help_me_fix_microsoft_store_cant_reinstall_it_via/
  10. A whole bunch of bad microsoft drivers and issues. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A whole bunch of bad microsoft drivers and issues. Please Help: I have problems with Bluetooth and USB MTP. Here are some snips that might help. My Type C controller is not recognizing USB over Cable or Bluetooth and MTP does not work.. Please look at these and help me! Thank you for all that you...