Windows 10: Help me

Discus and support Help me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought minecraft windows 10 in 2017 and it won’t let me play it. Please Help me this not a scam I bought it I have proof I will send picture id... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jackson_Conley, May 3, 2021.

1. Help me

I bought minecraft windows 10 in 2017 and it won’t let me play it. Please Help me this not a scam I bought it I have proof I will send picture id needed I just want to play with my friends. Im not buying it again so, yea.

:)

Jackson_Conley, May 3, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 3, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 3, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help me

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help me :cool:

jmcslob, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Help me

1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

2. I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help: I'm trying to launch ROBLOX but it wont start and immediately crashes or sometimes it loads and then crashes. I tried so many things but none have worked so please if someone can help please notify me....
  3. Need help with BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD issues.: i just got a new PC cyber-power and from the first power on it has been randomly crashing. i have did many clean installs of the OS. it is upto date on all drivers. i ran all sorts of test and bluescreenview, memtest 8 full passes no issues im new to this and not very tech...
  4. can't install xbox identity provider pleasee help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't install xbox identity provider pleasee help: when i try to download xbox identity provider it gives me an error and it says Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Setting and the code error is 0x80070422 and i tried to troubleshoot too and i watched a...
  5. Need Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help!: my cursor keeps moving on its own! help! hackers? it doesnt click on anything it just drifts away from where im tryna click! it moves by itself!! - Toshiba Tecra z30 user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-help/97e1967a-80a3-40ca-8c02-a5a9556c42de
  6. Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?: I have been trying to free up space on my C drive, forever, with no luck. If someone could please assist me, it would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Zoom Meeting ID Problem, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom Meeting ID Problem, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!: - I cannot join my class meeting ID, although It was correct, I can join on the web client but cannot join using zoom client My OS is Windows 10 64Bit. I tried all solution on the internet, nothing work for me. I tried finding missing dll, restart my pc, re-install zoom,...
  8. HELP! Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! Bluescreen: Hi. I recently built a new pc and it has bluescreened twice in the past few days. I dont know why this happens and I would like for somebody to help me solve this issue. I did some research and found that the description of the crash is as followed; The computer has rebooted...
  9. Minecraft download help :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download help :-: I've just purchased and downloaded minecraft bedrock on my pc for my son but now can't see where it's gone! Can anyone help plz? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-download-help/0b98f22a-82c1-406d-b1d6-95397de140ee
  10. Accidently changed SID ProfileList Value Path. Unable to access my Profile. Please help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently changed SID ProfileList Value Path. Unable to access my Profile. Please help.: I wanted to change the name of the users file but I did not create any restore point. So, I changed SID ProfileList using my main administrator account. I changed the value path for all the files in the list. Now, I am unable to access my profile. I am signed in to a...