Windows 10: HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE

Discus and support HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nabongshii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5x15t/help_meee_how_to_turn_on_this_who_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nabongshii, Dec 3, 2020.

1. HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE

/u/nabongshii, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Turn off Administrative priviledges period

Hi William,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to remove the administrative privileges from the user account through which you have logged in?

• Do you have any other user account with administrative privilege?
    If yes, I suggest that you try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows
      key + R key and type netplwiz, press Enter key.

• Select the user account
      (on which you want to remove the administrative privilege).

• Click on Properties.

• Click on Group Membership tab and
      check on Standard.
    Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 3, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Dec 3, 2020
  4. HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE

1. HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE - Similar Threads - HELP MEEE TURN

2. unbloek meee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unbloek meee: unblocked meee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unbloek-meee/ca7bd2a0-cdca-4568-8c2e-24a766f32d73
  3. How to know who is the Administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to know who is the Administrator: May i know why is my other device cannot login as stated an administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to internet, and have your administrator sign in first ....
  4. How to know who is the Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know who is the Administrator: May i know why is my other device cannot login as stated an administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to internet, and have your administrator sign in first ....
  5. How to know who is the Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Helppp meee pleaseee

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helppp meee pleaseee: I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes then I turned it back on. It was at 64%. When it went to 65% it just turned off. I turned it back on. It was at 64% again...
  7. PLEASE HELP MEEE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PLEASE HELP MEEE: So, I got a new laptop. I bought it from Amazon, from Acer and everything. In the description, I saw it was running windows 10 S. Since I wanted to be able to install games on it from the browser, this was a bad thing, but I thought that when I got it I would just turn it off...
  8. Pleaseee Help !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pleaseee Help !: [ATTACH] 7 days a go i decide to install windows 10 , and when open Disk Management , i see this two partitions 50 MB and 504 MB ! It is normal ? Please help me ! Sorry for my bad english !...
  9. Help meee

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help meee: So a week ago, I want to install adobe XD, but it shows that I have to update my os... I've updated my os, but it's still not working. Then I was create new desktop user and try to install adobe XD using that user, and it works... But if I go back to my default user, it's not...
  10. I'm the administrator. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm the administrator. How to fix this?: I'm working on an issue with my PC & need to open the Device Manage to check hardware. I keep getting this "An administrator has blocked you from running this app" error. Huh? I'm the administrator. How to fix this? 114516