Windows 10: Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging...

Discus and support Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says submitted by /u/The-Purple-Dragon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The-Purple-Dragon, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging...

/u/The-Purple-Dragon, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging...

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging...

1. Help, Microsoft store apps, including Minecraft for windows 10 and task manager. "Hanging... - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft store

2. Task Manager Hang & Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Hang & Crash: Task Manager is hanging and subsequently crashing immediately upon opening.I've just updated to Win11 Pro 22H2 from Win10 Pro since changing hardware Motherboard ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi, CPU Intel i7 13700KF, graphics card Nvidia RTX 4070, and now runningOS Build:...
  3. Task Manager Hang & Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Hang & Crash: Task Manager is hanging and subsequently crashing immediately upon opening.I've just updated to Win11 Pro 22H2 from Win10 Pro since changing hardware Motherboard ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi, CPU Intel i7 13700KF, graphics card Nvidia RTX 4070, and now runningOS Build:...
  4. Task Manager hang and crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager hang and crash: Description: Task manager always stops responding, hangs, and needs force close. This happens every time I open except in safe mode. Task manager stops updating stats and process list. 'Details' tab empty and no processes shown.Version: Windows 11 22H2 build 22621.1848Crash...
  5. Task Manager hang and crash

Task Manager hang and crash: Description: Task manager always stops responding, hangs, and needs force close. This happens every time I open except in safe mode. Task manager stops updating stats and process list. 'Details' tab empty and no processes shown.Version: Windows 11 22H2 build 22621.1848Crash...
  6. All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store: Basically they're not startingThey don't even give any error messages except for Photos and Movies & TV which shows the message"The app didn't start." along with the path of the file above the messagealso Microsoft Store isn't starting not even with a error message it just...
  7. Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing

Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing: I Reset my Windows 10 but i choose the Keep my Files Option then after it resets Microsoft Apps is not showing idk what am gonna do can anyone help me fix this...
  8. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager: Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse...
  9. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  10. Help with Blacked out apps including Windows store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with Blacked out apps including Windows store: I have lost access to the Windows app store weather and other functions. It seems these items are blacked out and offer me no access to the market. [img] Having noticed this and and having no luck finding resolution, I restored the PC to an earlier point. Still no...