Windows 10: HELP - Microsoft Store Error

Discus and support HELP - Microsoft Store Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]this is the error, the regioncountry can't be configured, there is no country i tried wsreset and nothing HELP... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Felipe Cortázar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. HELP - Microsoft Store Error

HELP - Microsoft Store Error 19f2dbb8-e4b2-4850-afe9-2888c4444f19?upload=true.png this is the error, the regioncountry can't be configured, there is no country

i tried wsreset and nothing

HELP

:)

Felipe Cortázar, Oct 26, 2020

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 26, 2020
  4. HELP - Microsoft Store Error

microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

HELP - Microsoft Store Error

1. HELP - Microsoft Store Error - Similar Threads - HELP Microsoft Store

2. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  3. Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  4. Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  5. Microsoft Store: Error Code 0xC0020036 Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store: Error Code 0xC0020036 Help!: So I followed this website's instructions, so far for method 1: Didn't work This is the results that I have attached in a pdf https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_3xSIBZVrUfug0jdCnRPb0LGXwVDWjD5/view?usp=sharing I hope that someone will be able to help me, since I've been...
  6. Microsoft Store help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store help: How do i register my visa gift card to the Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-help/b3a01c61-a4f2-42da-9220-f209a01ce47b
  7. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft store: I have a account that has no pin. But when i use Microsoft store i try to log in but it says i need my pin even tho i dont have one submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6nwbo/help_with_microsoft_store/
  8. Help with Microsoft Store

Help with Microsoft Store: I really need to get this fixed quickly so please help me! Ok so Microsoft Store doesn't work, If I click to open it it wont open and if I go to the website it says it wants to open "TWINUI" I contacted support and they told me to do an In-place upgrade which would fix it...
  9. Help with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft Store: So I’ve been having problems with Microsoft Store where if I try to open it it just won’t open and if I go to the website it says “This website is trying to open TWINUI” I contacted support last night and they told me to do an In-Place Upgrade which I did but it didn’t work....
  10. Help- Microsoft Windows Store Error

Help- Microsoft Windows Store Error: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed...