Windows 10: Help! Mouse issues!

Discus and support Help! Mouse issues! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! I'm having an issue where my mouse just randomly jumps to the top left corner of my screen the when I try to move it back it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigdkingoh, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Help! Mouse issues!

Help! Mouse issues! 8-WsxaTk-Dhk2upW75mWKwfZUDxpotA2-zgAE4bkflc.jpg

Hi! I'm having an issue where my mouse just randomly jumps to the top left corner of my screen the when I try to move it back it keeps jumping there for a second or two, but this is very frequent so it becomes very annoying. I tried looking up many online solutions but I am not sure if they are safe or if they will do something to my computer, but one thing caught my eye, in device manager > mice and other pointing devices I have about 8 HID-compliant mouse, is this why? If not then does anyone know why?

https://preview.redd.it/bds8fw44slp...bp&s=e70af3c55a8a7c2f13290d29b339dc70864573e0

submitted by /u/bigdkingoh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigdkingoh, Mar 27, 2021

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Help! Mouse issues!

Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Help! Mouse issues!

1. Help! Mouse issues! - Similar Threads - Help Mouse issues

2. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(: When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter. I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when the computer is pushed to its limits) I never had this issue when I had the exact setup at my home office (I have a tower PC)....
  3. Help with mouse click issues

Help with mouse click issues: I recently did a Windows 10 reset to fix some issues I was having and now my mouse clicks just don't work reliably. I'm using a Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball, the same exact mouse I was using before doing the reset. Single clicks will often result in a taskbar...
  4. mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse issues: 2 problems with mouse. first problem is that it intermittently seems to clip somehow or freeze my pc very briefly if say, i were to bump my coffee table where the mouse it while streaming netflix for example. this is new behavior I have only been experiencing over the past...
  5. Help, bluetooth mouse issues

Help, bluetooth mouse issues: Everything was working fine until I got a new ssd and cloned my OS on to it. Now my logitech g604 mouse takes 5 minutes to pair with the PC at startup. And when the mouse goes idle, it takes a long time for it reconnect to BT. So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled the BT...
  6. Help! USB mouse connectivity issues

Help! USB mouse connectivity issues: I am experiencing a strange and frustrating issue. My PC has several USB 2.0 ports and a couple of USB 3.0 ports. I use a wired USB mouse and lately it has been dropping in and out as I use it. I've tried plugging the mouse into other ports and have also tried using a...
  7. Need help with mouse issue ASAP

Need help with mouse issue ASAP: I recently installed Bioshock and wanted to play it on my laptop. After running the game and encountering problem after problem I went ahead and uninstalled it. One of the main issues I was having was the mouse sensitivity in the game, it wouldn't register that I was moving...
  8. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  9. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  10. Mouse Issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Issues.: I've been using my brothers PC, And i've realized that Right-Clicking on a image/link opens it in a new tab (effects in games too, but whatever the scroll wheel does in-game) Pressing down on the scroll wheel does the same thing, but brings up the Right-Click Menu...