Windows 10: Help! Mouse/Touchpad

Discus and support Help! Mouse/Touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the new Windows 10 update - my mouse/touchpad seems to have stopped working? have gone into settings and is saying it is actively... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kel, Aug 2, 2015.

1. KEL
    Kel Win User

Help! Mouse/Touchpad

After installing the new Windows 10 update - my mouse/touchpad seems to have stopped working? have gone into settings and is saying it is actively working. I have restarted my device

:)

2. oldman1234, Aug 2, 2015
  3. dexpedSc Win User
    Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

Hi,

this is solution for Dell notebooks which helps me => Search → Mouse and TouchPad → Additional Mouse Settings → The first bar = Dell TouchPad and on the down there is "Click to change Dell Touchpad settings" → Gestures → Inertial Scrolling

dexpedSc, Aug 2, 2015
  4. jhabers Win User

Help! Mouse/Touchpad

go into your bios and see if you have an option for the touchpad. if so change it to "standard" from "advanced"

jhabers, Aug 2, 2015
  5. KEL
    Kel Win User
    Thanks so much for your reply....turns out I have a F5 button that fixed it right up for me =)

Thema:

Help! Mouse/Touchpad

1. Help! Mouse/Touchpad - Similar Threads - Help Mouse Touchpad

2. mouse and touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse and touchpad: win 10 dell 15-3567 A few days ago, I noticed when on line and trying to scrolldown by placing my cursor over the scroll bar on right side of page it either willnot move the the bar, or it will move it in the reverse direction I want it tomove. I am using a dell touch...
  3. Mouse and Touchpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Touchpad: Mouse keeps freezing and left click opens options menu. How do i stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-touchpad/f699d358-d966-4fc1-b785-3a7c3bc1cad0
  4. Touchpad and mouse

Touchpad and mouse: i have a laptop so it has a touchpad i used it when i try to launch windows games, and original dosbox they are not launch just because of i havent a mouse svn dosbox builds dosbox-x, dosbox-daum, dosbox-staging do not have that issue i bought a cheap mouse, windows games...
  5. MOUSE / TOUCHPAD

MOUSE / TOUCHPAD: I use an HP Desktop and Laptop and a Microsoft Surface. Since the most recent Windows update, the double click on the mouse and touchpads on all devices no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-touchpad/0233cb6a-bbdc-4993-aece-93ca161a422b
  6. mouse/touchpad

mouse/touchpad: Hello. I have a HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. I want to disable my touchpad. I clicked disable on the device manager but it had no effect. Double-tapping on the upper-left of the pad also has no effect. None of the function keys have the desired effect either. I was...
  7. ‎Mouse/Touchpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ‎Mouse/Touchpad: Been trying for days looking for instructions on how to enable both mouse and touch pad to switch from one to the other and I'm going insane!! PLEASE do not send info on how to enable one OR the other! I want to have the option to use both. Why is it SO HARD to find this...
  8. Touchpad/Mouse

Touchpad/Mouse: Hi Everyone, I just finished a Windows Update that took several hours, a couple of days ago. I am now having issues with my cursor hovering and changing placement based on where the cursor is. I have muted and unmuted myself on conference calls just because cursor was...
  9. touchpad mouse

touchpad mouse: on my dell laptop my touchpad mouse is uncontrollable....it doesn't move where I want it to go help me fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-mouse/5551ba2b-eaee-4826-a02f-2f796a54d0d8
  10. touchpad to mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad to mouse: I need help. I recently connected/paired my Logitech bluetooth mouth to my laptop for school work purposes. Though, I do not want to have to carry it around everywhere i go for class. So how would I be able to switch from the Logitech bluetooth mouse to using my touchpad and...