Windows 10: Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

Discus and support Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 20-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ken Glad, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Ken Glad Win User

Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 20-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a few a day!Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just one second, but never long enough for me to capture a cell phone picture before the machine reboots. It happens at random times - I see no pattern to predict it. Per the Event Viewer, I've had eleven "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" instances since the day before yesterday!But these BSODs don't always create minidump files. My c

:)

Ken Glad, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks OneDrive

Dukewayne, Feb 21, 2024
  3. PS_420 Win User
    Multiple BSOD crashes a day

Hello,

I have been having multiple BSOD crashes a day on my Inspiron 7373 and can't seem to figure out what the issue is. On the extreme side I reinstalled windows from bootable usb by wiping out everything on the machine and the problem still persists.

The minidump file has been attached here for your reference: 062120-9078-01.dmp

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

PS_420, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: OneDrive

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

1. Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here - Similar Threads - Help Multiple BSODs

2. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  3. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  4. Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 20-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a few a day!Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just one second, but never long enough...
  5. Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 18-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a couple a day! Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just a second, but never long enough...
  6. Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.

Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 18-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a couple a day! Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just a second, but never long enough...
  7. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  8. BSOD Minidump Files Help

BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  9. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...