Windows 10: Help!!! My apps keep crashing.

Discus and support Help!!! My apps keep crashing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mincraft Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 02/07/2020 11:08:23 Event ID: 1001 Task Category:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingArthur1200, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Help!!! My apps keep crashing.

Mincraft

Log Name: Application

Source: Windows Error Reporting

Date: 02/07/2020 11:08:23

Event ID: 1001

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Arthurs-Bedroom-PC

Description:

Fault bucket 1153490326898574956, type 5

Event Name: MoAppCrash

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.16.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

P2: praid:App

P3: 1.16.0.2

P4: 5ed5d03b

P5: Minecraft.Windows.exe

P6: 1.16.0.2

P7: 5ed5d03b

P8: c0000005

P9: 0000000001570893

P10:

I have searched over the whole internet and i can't find what is happening to my apps. The details above are for minecraft but most of my apps keep crashing. In minecraft if i click a button to fast to many times it crashes. I have got a very good custom gaming PC and therefore I don't understand the problem.

:)

KingArthur1200, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Help!!! My apps keep crashing.

Photos apps keeps crashing

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, would like to inform to install any pending updates.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Help!!! My apps keep crashing.

1. Help!!! My apps keep crashing. - Similar Threads - Help apps keep

2. Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.: Been having this issue with the get help app where the app crashes several times then it starts to work. What's weird is that before the 3/14/2023 cumulative update, it was fine. Weird glitch. submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]...
  3. Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep crashing: All of my open apps reload when I open or close a game, as if it were manually closed and opened again. It's peculiar and annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-crashing/eca31a6a-17a2-4af3-8179-bc41f059bec7
  4. Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep crashing: All of my open apps reload when I open or close a game, as if it were manually closed and opened again. It's peculiar and annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-crashing/eca31a6a-17a2-4af3-8179-bc41f059bec7
  5. My pc keeps crashing, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  6. My pc keeps crashing, please help

My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  7. My Apps Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Apps Keeps Crashing: Hello everyone, For about 2 weeks now, my Apps have been crashing continuously. Most especially my Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, games, Word, etc. I can't seem to figure out what went wrong. Sometimes tabs crash while I'm browsing. Then the apps closes itself. Sometimes,...
  8. Apps keep crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps keep crashing: This has been an issue for many months now. All of a sudden, apps crashed despite still having ram to use (for example, yesterday i had 4 chrome tabs open, along with spotify and discord, and chrome and discord just refused to work at the same time). The screen flashed black...
  9. My laptop keeps crashing,help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing,help.: My laptop keeps showing the blue screen whenever I put my charger on while playing a game. It shows stop codes like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,MEMORY MANAGEMENT,etc. Please help me. Here's the mindump, ets. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgSYC4TnjQ8k4c_Mo Specs- i3 8 gen...
  10. Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?

Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?: Greetings! As of yesterday I'm experiencing an issue with some Windows 10 Apps crashing after like 1-2 seconds or upon interacting with them. Most notably affected by this are: Microsoft Mail App - Crashes after 1-2sec when I open/view a Mail Microsoft Reader App -...