Windows 10: Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager

Discus and support Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth is still disconnecting and reconnecting the device manager, it says that my computer does not have bluetooth, it also shows that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emilyrodrigues28, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager

My Bluetooth is still disconnecting and reconnecting the device manager, it says that my computer does not have bluetooth, it also shows that the bluetooth controller is constantly connected and disconnected with that noise when you plug or disconnect something from your computer.
    If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

:)

Emilyrodrigues28, Feb 9, 2020

2. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Feb 9, 2020
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager

Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager

1. Help My Bluetooth continues to connect and disconnect from the device manager - Similar Threads - Help Bluetooth continues

2. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous device connect and disconnect: My computer is trying to do a device connect/disconnect every few seconds. There are no problems on the device driver. I have updated the management engine software and the graphics driver. I have managed to stop the chiming, but the screen flickers. the event viewer is...
  3. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous device connect and disconnect: My computer is trying to do a device connect/disconnect every few seconds. There are no problems on the device driver. I have updated the management engine software and the graphics driver. I have managed to stop the chiming, but the screen flickers. the event viewer is...
  4. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth continuously disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth continuously disconnecting: My Bluetooth headset is getting continuously disconnected in windows 11.The headset get disconnects when the sound is offwhen an audio pauses and takes time to reconnects. The headset had never disconnected when a sound is playedwhen a audio is played through headset but gets...
  6. Bluetooth continuously disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth continuously disconnecting: My Bluetooth headset is getting continuously disconnected in windows 11.The headset get disconnects when the sound is offwhen an audio pauses and takes time to reconnects. The headset had never disconnected when a sound is playedwhen a audio is played through headset but gets...
  7. Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager

Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager: Help my Bluetooth keep disconnecting and reconnecting device manager, the option to turn bluetooth on or off is completely missing in the settings and when I go and try to add a new one When the device says that my computer does not have bluetooth it also shows that bluetooth...
  8. Connecting to / disconnecting from Bluetooth device from CLI/script

Connecting to / disconnecting from Bluetooth device from CLI/script: I’ve been using btcom.exe from http://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-command-line-tools/ for quite a while e.g. to script the connection from my Windows 10 work PC to my personal Sony MDR-1000X headphones. It used to work fine, and it has stopped working. btcom -b...
  9. bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10

bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10: Bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows 10 All drivers have been updated Shutdown/restart completed Removed device and re-pairing completed I have tried all the above...
  10. Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager

Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager: Help my Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting kn device manager I have a ASRock z270 Killer ali/ac with a Intel core i5 processor the option to turn on or off bluetooth is complety missing in settings and when I go and try to add a new device it says that my...