Windows 10: Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Discus and support Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kebabisgott, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree audio quality so I decided to remove my earbuds from the settings and reconnect them but I wasn't able to do so. Instead I got a message saying that the device cannot be removed, so I decided to open up the device manager and remove them there instead. At first I thought everything was fine until I fired up my earbuds again and they immediately connected to the computer again, of course with handsfree audio only. Also, when I search for the buds in the Windows settings they never show up but trying on my phone it works perfectly fine. Yesterday I borrowed two pairs of earbuds to try with and what happened was that the first time I connected then it worked as it should but when I turned then off and then on all the above happened again and now they also don't work. My Bluetooth dongle is a Asus BT400, I have updated the drivers and I have tried running the the /sfc scannow command in the CMD.

TLDR: Only getting handsfree audio quality on wireless earbuds through Bluetooth. Can't remove then from the computer in settings, only via device manager. They immediately reconnect when I return them on but I can't find then when searching for then. Same thing happens with other earbuds. Tried updating drivers and running /sfc scannow.

submitted by /u/kebabisgott
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kebabisgott, Apr 7, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Apr 7, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 7, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

1. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out - Similar Threads - Help Bluetooth freaking

2. My HP laptop is freaking out please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop is freaking out please help.: Hi communityMy HP ProBook 4525s is freaking outWhen I turn it on it turns on normallyBut when it reaches to the windows boot logo the screen turns off and the fans start spinning as fast as hell then the whole thing diesIt does the same thing if I boot it like 2-5 timesAnd...
  3. My HP laptop is freaking out please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP laptop is freaking out please help.: Hi communityMy HP ProBook 4525s is freaking outWhen I turn it on it turns on normallyBut when it reaches to the windows boot logo the screen turns off and the fans start spinning as fast as hell then the whole thing diesIt does the same thing if I boot it like 2-5 timesAnd...
  4. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  5. I'm about to freak out, please help

I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...
  6. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  7. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  8. Bluetooth is freaking out

Bluetooth is freaking out: I'm trying to just play some games on my pc, but it refuses to work with my Xbox one S controller and my Ps4 controller. When I try to pair them, it'll find it most of the time, but when I connect, it'll either pretend like the controllers connected, when it isn't, or it'll...
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...