Windows 10: Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...

Discus and support Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night all of sudden in my settings I lost access to all my Bluetooth equipment because 'Bluetooth is turned off' appears after each item and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanWashburn1, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...

Last night all of sudden in my settings I lost access to all my Bluetooth equipment because 'Bluetooth is turned off' appears after each item and the toggle button is gone.

I have an ASUS computer.

I did a troubleshoot and was told the computer has no bluetooth capability which is weird.

I've tried to uninstall the bluetooth drivers, by doing this:

. Press WINDOWS +
    2. Click on "Device Manager"
    3. Click on "View"
    4. Click on "Show hidden device"
    5. Click on "Bluetooth"
    6. Right click on your bluetooth device
    7. Click on "Uninstall device"
    8. Click on "Detecrts Hardware change" monitor icon

But I can't do #7 because when I right click on bluetooth I only have the 'scan for hardware changes' or 'properties' option.

I also did a windows update.

I also updated the drivers on all the specific Bluetooth items, and they were all up to date.

I couldn't do this:

2 Restart Bluetooth Support Service.

Press the Windows key + R, then type "services.msc". Once the Services window opens, locate Restart Bluetooth Support Service > right-click > Restart.

because there was no 'Restart Bluetooth Support Service' in the Services window

I'm at a loss. I really need help. Thank you!

:)

JonathanWashburn1, Apr 2, 2020
  2. LVTHER Win User

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find... [​IMG]

Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find... [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!

Laura Shiveler, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...

Bluetooth on/off toggle button Windows 10

I have owned this machine for 2 and 1\2 weeks. As soon as I unboxed and connected it to the web I did the free windows 10 "upgrade" Had I known the issues with Bluetooth on this operating system I would have NEVER done the upgrade. I am using Bluetooth a lot
    for my music. It has been nothing but a P I T A! The unit remains connected on Bluetooth and I cannot use the speakers. I must "remove" the Bluetooth device (my Yamaha V receiver) from the devices connected menu every time I want to get away from my HiFi.
    The on\off toggle would be GREAT for this.....but it does not exist. I did what you suggested and it solved nothing. Again, I am a true "rookie"

GARYHIPFNER, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...

1. Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find... - Similar Threads - Help Bluetooth toggle

2. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  3. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  4. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth button gone tried everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth button gone tried everything: bule tooth button missing tried everything help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-gone-tried-everything/5bfefab1-a8a6-4385-a6e3-ccb17c66edc4
  6. I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!

I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!: I can no longer turn my bluetooth on! Tried going to device manager, there's no bluetooth icon. Clicked on the "view" and "show hidden icons", NOTHING. Tried downloading a bluetooth driver on intel, still didn't work. HELP! Here's my specs: Device name LAPTOP-BM93H3R2...
  7. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swifftys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3rcn/my_bluetooth_toggle_button_is_gone_please_help/
  8. my bluetooth button is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my bluetooth button is gone: i tried enabling bluetooth when i couldn't find the bluetooth button, turns out its gone. couldn't find any other thread about my problem so i decided to ask for a solution. submitted by /u/hg190 [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth toggle button disappeared all of sudden. What?

Bluetooth toggle button disappeared all of sudden. What?: So the thing is that I was using a Bluetooth keyboard doing some typing job, and it stopped working out of sudden, it was disconnected of course, and I tried to reconnect it on 'Bluetooth & other devices' menu and I found Bluetooth toggle button disappeared. Restart the...
  10. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled: Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!...