Windows 10: HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

Discus and support HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth stopped working one day and I tried fixing the issue. In device manager I have to show hidden devices to see bluetooth. Everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GabeBateman, Apr 19, 2021.

1. HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

My bluetooth stopped working one day and I tried fixing the issue. In device manager I have to show hidden devices to see bluetooth. Everything is greyed out. I opened up services and started bluetooth support services and set it to automatic, restarted my device, updated it, everything. Bluetooth wont kick on. I updated my bluetooth driver and still nothing, absolutely nothing I do will fix the problem.

:)

GabeBateman, Apr 19, 2021
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Apr 19, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 19, 2021
  4. HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

Bluetooth

I need help with my Bluetooth. It wont appear. I tried every step on how to fix this, but they all failed. I need some suggestions.

My PC is a HP Notebook.

CausedTadpole, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

1. HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything. - Similar Threads - HELP Bluetooth wont

2. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  3. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  4. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  5. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  6. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  7. I need help, I've tried everything.

I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  8. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My mic doesn't work and I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic doesn't work and I've tried everything: My mic stopped working like 3 weeks ago and I thought it was my headphones so I bought a new pair. They came in today and It still doesn't work. I've updated my drivers I've gave it permission I switched my default input device to the new headset. I feel like I've literally...
  10. Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10: Hello recently my mic stopped working all of a sudden and I don't know. I know my headset is fine because I tried the mic on another device and it seems to be working just fine. I don't know why this has been happening it all just happened suddenly. I've tried absolutely...