Windows 10: Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!

Discus and support Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello. My clock on my laptop is black and I tried recommended solutions and none of them work. It’s hard to read actually and I want to switch it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SethToth, Jan 2, 2021.

1. SethToth Win User

Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!

Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked! [​IMG]Hello. My clock on my laptop is black and I tried recommended solutions and none of them work. It’s hard to read actually and I want to switch it back to white. Is there a setting I need to change?

:)

SethToth, Jan 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 2, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!

1. Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked! - Similar Threads - Help clock black

2. Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked: My HP All-in-One 22 is only a few years old and only used for web browsing and some other light work, it suddenly started getting oddly slow so I restarted it, when it was restarting it completely froze, I had to hard restart it, after it booted it seemed normal, but the...
  3. Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked: My HP All-in-One 22 is only a few years old and only used for web browsing and some other light work, it suddenly started getting oddly slow so I restarted it, when it was restarting it completely froze, I had to hard restart it, after it booted it seemed normal, but the...
  4. Black screen with cursor I have tried reset nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor I have tried reset nothing works: I keep getting a black screen with cursor when I login to my computer I have tried force reset multiple time and I still does not work please help...
  5. Black screen with cursor I have tried reset nothing works

Black screen with cursor I have tried reset nothing works: I keep getting a black screen with cursor when I login to my computer I have tried force reset multiple time and I still does not work please help...
  6. Nothing that allows me to communicate to ask help on Windows will work: online help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing that allows me to communicate to ask help on Windows will work: online help,...: Since last week, as far as I can imagine maybe earlier, Microsoft Store stopped working.I get this error:Code: 0x80131500CV: /YhDLp4840iEnRlwI followed all procedures online, updated windows, updated Office 365, checked every possible advice and the error remained.Then, I...
  7. Nothing that allows me to communicate to ask help on Windows will work: online help,...

Nothing that allows me to communicate to ask help on Windows will work: online help,...: Since last week, as far as I can imagine maybe earlier, Microsoft Store stopped working.I get this error:Code: 0x80131500CV: /YhDLp4840iEnRlwI followed all procedures online, updated windows, updated Office 365, checked every possible advice and the error remained.Then, I...
  8. Nothing that allows me to communicate to ask help on Windows will work: online help,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Online Backup Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Online Backup Suggestions: I have 2 computers, connected by a network, & 4 external drives (2 for each computer). I use Macrium Reflect to image each computer to external drives daily & switch external drives each week. My total size for all backups is about 600-700 GB. I'd like to be able to store...
  10. I tried to remove asphalt8 airborne with the suggestions you provided, nothing worked....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to remove asphalt8 airborne with the suggestions you provided, nothing worked....: Can't remove Asphalt 8 Airborne from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-remove-asphalt8-airborne-with-the/33245800-3303-4d4f-bd0e-f4da766c38b0