Windows 10: Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

Discus and support Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help plz help submitted by /u/RealMrOoof [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealMrOoof, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

/u/RealMrOoof, Mar 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Remote hacking

I believe I am being remotely monitored. My task manager spikes whenever this person uses their computer and I have very odd programs running. I have a dell windows 10 upgraded from 7. Can someone lead me thru steps on how to find it and eliminate it. I also don't believe I am the administrator of my computer either.... I've been dealing with being called physic and crazy for 2 months. I'd really appreciate any help

lgreenwood, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Zero Cool Win User

Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

PC as remote control

Hey I have this TV next to my computer, and the remote control is lost. is there any way I could use my computer as a remote control? like bluetooth or infrared?

Zero Cool, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

1. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!! - Similar Threads - Help computer got

2. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  3. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  4. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  6. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  7. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out: I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. A large amount.. At the bottom it said "Thank you for using Paypal" This will be deducted from your...
  8. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out: I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. A large amount.. At the bottom it said "Thank you for using Paypal" This will be deducted from your...
  9. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. hacked and remote controlled?

hacked and remote controlled?: i just came to my notebook and i think that the mousepointer did move somehow.. i also then remebered that sometimes when i turn my pc off it suddenly starts some time after and shuts down again then. what also was very wierd that 3 weeks ago the built in camera wouldnt work...