Windows 10: Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code

Discus and support Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; IDK if this the is the right subreddit for this kinda post but lately while playing rainbow six siege and other games my computers keyboard mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bogust_bork, May 2, 2020.

1. Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code

IDK if this the is the right subreddit for this kinda post but lately while playing rainbow six siege and other games my computers keyboard mouse and audio have stopped working and then after a minute or so of either a frozen game or none working peripherals my computer will blue screen and give me error code dpc_watchdog_violation. any assistance is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/bogust_bork
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bogust_bork, May 2, 2020

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, May 2, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 2, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code

1. Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code - Similar Threads - Help computer blue

2. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  3. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  4. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen Error: A few months ago, after connecting my laptop to a usb hub that had an external power supply, the laptop turned off once, I quickly disconnected the hub from the laptop. After a few seconds, the power supply of the hub sparked and the house's power fuse was blown. After...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen Error: A few months ago, after connecting my laptop to a usb hub that had an external power supply, the laptop turned off once, I quickly disconnected the hub from the laptop. After a few seconds, the power supply of the hub sparked and the house's power fuse was blown. After...
  7. Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer the last 2 days have randomly started to crash and get a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on it this happens whenever im playing a game or just watching, surfing on the internet its random. And is very frustrating for me as i could imagine ive tried to run...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen error

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen error: I was watching youtube and only had 3 tabs open when out of nowhere my screen froze and my audio started stuttering. After 20 seconds a blue screen error popped up with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION or something like that. This has happened many times before and I'm...
  9. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...
  10. Computer gives blue screen with a stop code

Computer gives blue screen with a stop code: I'm running windows 10. There was a power outage last night. When I started my computer this morning I got a blue screen with a stop code error. It says Stop code: Inaccessible Boot Device My computer worked fine before I went to bed. It has tried auto repair and...