Windows 10: Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!!

Discus and support Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While I was writing, my computer suddenly went blue with a message saying, "stop code: Kernel Mode Corruption Heap" and goes straight into auto-repair.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VR_38, Feb 13, 2020.

1. VR_38 Win User

Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!!

While I was writing, my computer suddenly went blue with a message saying, "stop code: Kernel Mode Corruption Heap" and goes straight into auto-repair. It continues to do so non-stop until I intervene and manually shutdown my PC via the power button. I can't even get to my desktop, let alone the login page.

Please help me, I bought my PC for quite a beefy sum, and I cannot afford another one at this current moment. Thank you.

:)

VR_38, Feb 13, 2020
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Feb 13, 2020
  3. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!!

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!!

1. Help, my computer is in a constant automatic repair loop!!!!! - Similar Threads - Help computer constant

2. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  3. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  4. My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.: So, i have a dell latitude e7450 with windows 10 installed, and every time I boot up it says "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnosing your PC" then it fails to start up correctly. I looked around for solutions but nothing works because I can't seem to get to the cmd...
  5. My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer seems to be stuck in an automatic repair loop.: So, i have a dell latitude e7450 with windows 10 installed, and every time I boot up it says "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnosing your PC" then it fails to start up correctly. I looked around for solutions but nothing works because I can't seem to get to the cmd...
  6. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  7. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  8. Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently purchased a new M.2 SSD, the Samsung 970 EVO, and I tried installing it yesterday. I wanted to install it into the second M.2 slot on my motherboard, but for some reason the screw was stripped despite never touching it before. I ended up having to force it out...
  9. Automatic repair loop - Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair loop - Please help: My laptop froze and crashed then went into automatic repair but it keeps saying it failed showing Log file:C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...