Windows 10: HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

Discus and support HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George120129:s]PS82, Nov 29, 2022.

1. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of chocolate milk it comes from brown cows. Ok so I took a train from Queens to Jersey city to change to the train train train to Portland. It was great. They even served free juice. It was grape one but it one not very nice. It tasted like Collage toothpaste. What was I talking about. There is a fire I think its from the eg

:)

George120129:s]PS82, Nov 29, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Norton Win User
    Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

Help

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Nov 29, 2022
  4. drdeathx Win User

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

1. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please - Similar Threads - HELP COMPUTER FIRE

2. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  3. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  4. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  5. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  6. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  7. my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help: help me pls call 911 idk what to do i want to watch sponbebob but it didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-is-on-fire-help-pls-its-firing-2/2889140d-0802-4b4b-a03e-5c757e23aac3
  8. please help me my computer crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  9. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...
  10. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"