Windows 10: Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a...

Discus and support Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChrisEHood [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChrisEHood, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a...

/u/ChrisEHood, Jun 16, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a...

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a...

1. Help! My computer is sorta stuck in a boot loop and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a... - Similar Threads - Help computer sorta

2. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  3. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! Don’t know what to do!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help! Don’t know what to do!: Please help. I didn’t change my password but can’t log in anymore. Pin isn’t working too! And can’t reset! I guess it’s because I’m sign in with my Microsoft account vs local?...
  6. Help! Don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Don’t know what to do!: Please help. I didn’t change my password but can’t log in anymore. Pin isn’t working too! And can’t reset! I guess it’s because I’m sign in with my Microsoft account vs local?...
  7. Help! Don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Please help i don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i don’t know what to do: So i got a new laptop about a month ago and i have been using it with no problems. So yesterday, i was getting ready to go to bed when i decided to check my laptop to make sure it was working and i saw a black screen. There was nothing but a black screen, i could move my...
  9. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...
  10. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...