Windows 10: Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!!

Discus and support Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please please please help my computer keeps opening random applications. It was fine before I woke it from sleep mode! It keeps openings the stuff on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LotusReaper, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!!

Please please please help my computer keeps opening random applications. It was fine before I woke it from sleep mode! It keeps openings the stuff on my taskbar, clicking on my Google Chrome bookmarks, and generally being very buggy.

I immediately restarted my computer, opened it, and its still doing the same thing. So, I closed it. What should I do?

:)

LotusReaper, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Computer freezes after random Applications open

Hi,

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

The first thing to get the issue fixed would be to perform a System Maintenance troubleshooter and then check if the computer freezes after the applications are opened.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if the issue happens with the freezing of the computer.

Jessen P, Aug 16, 2020
  3. my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!!

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!!

1. Help my computer keeps opening random applications!!! - Similar Threads - Help computer keeps

2. Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing: I have 0 idea what it is the only thing is That When Im play something Offline It wont close or if I am listening to songs on Spotify, Spotify will not close but if I try to play anything Multiplayer they will randomly close sometimes it will be immediately some times it will...
  3. Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Applications on my PC Keep Closing: I have 0 idea what it is the only thing is That When Im play something Offline It wont close or if I am listening to songs on Spotify, Spotify will not close but if I try to play anything Multiplayer they will randomly close sometimes it will be immediately some times it will...
  4. My computer keeps randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  5. My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing

My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing: Hello I need help on this problem I have with my computer where it crashes randomly and it shows the windows blue error screen I could be playing a game or just on google and it will randomly freeze and it will take me to the blue error screen I'm thinking maybe my gpu is too...
  6. Surface computer wont keep application open

Surface computer wont keep application open: Hello I have a surface computer and all of my applications load but minimize without me touching them and often lock up when saving. There is 50% of space remaining on my computer and I have reinstalled the apps to see if that was the issue. This has been going on for...
  7. Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly: I have a Windows 10 Home laptop. It is not a touch screen. When I'm using the internet or playing games on my laptop, whatever application I'm using will just start acting like I've clicked off the screen into another application when I only have the one I'm using open. I've...
  8. Random applications open suddenly.

Random applications open suddenly.: Sometimes when my edge browser is working some tabs suddenly get closed and random applications open. Also left and right-click of the trackpad, as well as my USB mouse, doesn't work. I don't know what is the reason behind this. I checked if any key is being pressed...
  9. Keep application open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep application open: Is there any way to let my application open straight away after shutting down? E.g. If i am using a browser or microsoft powerpoint, it will reopen after turning my computer back on...
  10. Computer keeps trying to open random file

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keeps trying to open random file: As of Friday I've been getting a random file every hour on the hour that tabs me out of games or whatever I'm doing. I recorded the popup file and screenshotted the imagine any help would be greatly appreciated, praying it's not a virus. 85719