Windows 10: HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network

Discus and support HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a ROG laptop and it connects and disconnect from my network. submitted by /u/lamacananegra [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lamacananegra, Nov 8, 2020.

1. HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network

I have a ROG laptop and it connects and disconnect from my network.

submitted by /u/lamacananegra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lamacananegra, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Castiel Win User

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Nov 8, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network

1. HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network - Similar Threads - HELP computer wont

2. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  3. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  4. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?: I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the...
  5. My computer seems to be disconnected or hidden from the rest of my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer seems to be disconnected or hidden from the rest of my network: Hi, I have 2 computers and on both of them I want to share a hard drive to my network so I can play media on my smart TV without using a USB. Now one computer connected easily just by enabling "share this folder" in the Advanced sharing settings. The other one however is...
  6. help with my network connection!!

help with my network connection!!: Hello , I just bought a new laptop. It has qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless network adapter and since the day of purchase ,the wireless network connected but the speed I got was well less than a megabit.... so getting frusted I reset my network setting but after that...
  7. HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP my computer wont stop connecting and disconnecting from my network: I have a ROG laptop and it connects and disconnect from my network. submitted by /u/lamacananegra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqq3mb/help_my_computer_wont_stop_connecting_and/
  8. After a Cold Boot, My LAN Connection Is Disconnected From My Network

After a Cold Boot, My LAN Connection Is Disconnected From My Network: I recently built a custom PC and every time I shut down my computer for the night and turn it on in the morning, the internet is always disconnected. Originally this used to happen after my computer went to sleep for a long period of time, but I fixed that by turning off...
  9. My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!: My Wi-fi card (RTL8188FTV) on Win10 keeps saying the network has no internet and then disconnects from my wifi. Only way to fix is to turn wifi on and off again. My network definitely has a connection as my laptop and phone stay connected. So far I've tried; Ensuring that...
  10. My computer wont show up as a computer on my network

My computer wont show up as a computer on my network: I have a windows 10 gateway pc and a windows10 hp desktop, the gateway is a little older but it still is on windows 10. My hp is pretty new and theres some files I need off of my gateway but on the network it only comes up as a media device, so I cant get my files. The...