Windows 10: Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

Discus and support Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to boot it up , and I just get four slow, lower tones, and then four faster, higher tones. Please help I have no clue what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyler_297, Dec 22, 2022.

1. tyler_297 Win User

Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

I try to boot it up , and I just get four slow, lower tones, and then four faster, higher tones. Please help I have no clue what to do.

:)

tyler_297, Dec 22, 2022

2. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Dec 22, 2022
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

1. Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try. - Similar Threads - Help computer won’t

2. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  3. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  4. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.: I try to boot it up , and I just get four slow, lower tones, and then four faster, higher tones. Please help I have no clue what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-wont-turn-on-and-it-just-starts/5bd717d1-47ef-41ae-8132-92795fab42d1
  6. Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, my computer won’t turn on and it just starts beeping whenever I try.: I try to boot it up , and I just get four slow, lower tones, and then four faster, higher tones. Please help I have no clue what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-wont-turn-on-and-it-just-starts/5bd717d1-47ef-41ae-8132-92795fab42d1
  7. Computer won’t stop beeping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  8. Computer won’t stop beeping.

Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  9. My computer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t turn on: Hello I was trying to update my windows 11 laptop and there was 2 updates i started the update and suddenly there was a big red text above saying don’t turn of the computer and my fans were going crazy like really loud and I turned off the computer and thought it was a virus...
  10. My computer won’t turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer won’t turn on: I have a issue when i turn on my computer the lights turn on for a second then turn off and it make a little bleep noise this happend after my computer randomly turned off. I think it is c virus but have not installed anything recently...