Windows 10: Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working.

Discus and support Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is no Internet to connect to, its just blank with airplane mode. I cannot get internet from ethernet cables, it just doesn't connect. Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MRkillALL777, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working.

There is no Internet to connect to, its just blank with airplane mode. I cannot get internet from ethernet cables, it just doesn't connect. Bluetooth just doesn't connect either. My settings also crash after trying to access vpn tab.

submitted by /u/MRkillALL777
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MRkillALL777, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Edito Win User

Old Hp 530 ethernet not working???

Hi ppl hope everthings good there im cool but not sou cool cause my old Hp 530 ethernet adapter its not working and im in Portugal for a training in unified comunications and its essential to have it working windows update can´t install the drivers, the ones from the hp website aren´t working i NEED HELP if someone knows a way to remove all the ethernet driver from the system and install it from ground up or any other way to overcome this problem i would realy apreaciate :-(

Thanks in advance...

Edito, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueHelp, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working. :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Jun 21, 2020
  4. nick255 Win User

Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working.

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working.

1. Help, my computer's internet, ethernet and bluetooth drivers aren't working. - Similar Threads - Help computer's internet

2. New computer say "No internet" on a working ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer say "No internet" on a working ethernet cable: The PC has no wifi, so the only way to connect it if by UTP and I can't access to anything else because that doesn't let me go any further, no cmd, Ctrl Alt Delete....
  3. New computer say "No internet" on a working ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New computer say "No internet" on a working ethernet cable: The PC has no wifi, so the only way to connect it if by UTP and I can't access to anything else because that doesn't let me go any further, no cmd, Ctrl Alt Delete....
  4. New computer say "No internet" on a working ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet

Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet: Hello,I have been suffering from this problem and I am going to lose my mind because of it!I have searched and tried many methods from different resources and none worked for me, including but not limited to Microsoft's...
  6. Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet

Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet: Hello,I have been suffering from this problem and I am going to lose my mind because of it!I have searched and tried many methods from different resources and none worked for me, including but not limited to Microsoft's...
  7. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  8. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  9. Ethernet no internet but internet still works

Ethernet no internet but internet still works: everywhere in settings it shows that there is no internet, but I still can use google, youtube, discord ect. but also when open something else it shows "no internet" tried restarting router, changing cable, uninstalling and updating drivers it seems that nothing works....
  10. My Bluetooth driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth driver is not working.: Hi, I need some help. The Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver is for some reason disconnecting and reconnecting. It started out of no where when I signed l in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still makes the noise and won't allow me to connect devices....