Windows 10: Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!

Discus and support Help! My delete button is deleting backwards! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When ever I try to delete a letter going this way <---, it deletes the letter going this way ---> What did I do wrong how can I fix this? I cant find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Russianblu6, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!

When ever I try to delete a letter going this way <---, it deletes the letter going this way --->

What did I do wrong how can I fix this? I cant find anything on the net!

submitted by /u/Russianblu6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Russianblu6, Nov 17, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User

Delete all PMs in one button?

Delete all PMs in one button would be nice... I do like 1000+ PMs a month lol, I need to delete those PMs fast when it starts getting full and I'm in mid discussion

n-ster, Nov 17, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Nov 17, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!

Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

Help! My delete button is deleting backwards! deleted.gif

W1zzard, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!

1. Help! My delete button is deleting backwards! - Similar Threads - Help delete button

2. Help With Deleting Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help With Deleting Account: Hi,I'm currently signed as an old Microsoft school account I don't use anymore. This is the account associated with this old school account. When I try to go through the process to delete the account, as I am prompted to sign in I try to login to my old .edu. I am told there...
  3. Delete button in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete button in explorer: Hi. I clicked the delete button with the trash icon on the network icon in Explorer on the left side of it. Then I did the same on the "This PC" icon. I didn't notice any effect, but now I'm worried that something could have happened. Pressing these buttons on such system...
  4. Delete button in explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete button in explorer: Hi. I clicked the delete button with the trash icon on the network icon in Explorer on the left side of it. Then I did the same on the "This PC" icon. I didn't notice any effect, but now I'm worried that something could have happened. Pressing these buttons on such system...
  5. help deleteing something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help deleteing something: im not sure how but this program installed itself on my computer, it says i cant delete it all cause i need admin access, it also says i cant change the permissions for it, please help, i dont want this on my computer taking up space and ram, im really unhappy right now, on...
  6. HELP MY SYSTEM32 IS DELETED WTF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP MY SYSTEM32 IS DELETED WTF: submitted by /u/Javiermdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyagjl/help_my_system32_is_deleted_wtf/
  7. No "delete" button to delete account from a device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No "delete" button to delete account from a device: Hello, I want to remove one of my microsoft accounts from a device, but when I go to Settings -> Accounts and select the account I want to remove there is only one button - "Manage" pol. Zarządzaj. How can I remove this account from my device? [ATTACH]...
  8. Help with deleted files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with deleted files: Hi. In short, I deleted my bookmarks from Chrome two weeks ago, and I would like to recover them now. I checked a few days ago and had found a backup file in a Google folder, but it is no longer there (I should have restored it when I could). I had some bookmarks export...
  9. Can't use delete button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use delete button: I've got updated Windows 10 on latest update, but I encountered with cannot use delete button to delete files, but CTRL + ALT + DEL is fine to use security options (before begin updates is fine), Is it block to use delete button to accidentally delete files ?, what do I do...
  10. No Delete Button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Delete Button: Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it? Thank you, Terecia...