Windows 10: Help my disk is missing

Discus and support Help my disk is missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to merge two disk partitions and because of my settings my pc shut down in the middle of it and all my files are gone. My D disk is gone and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelpDiskMissing, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Help my disk is missing

I tried to merge two disk partitions and because of my settings my pc shut down in the middle of it and all my files are gone. My D disk is gone and it shows that my C has merged and doubled in size, while i can clearly see that its not. Please help.

:)

HelpDiskMissing, Mar 28, 2020
  2. keakar Win User

help missing disk space

ok guys thanks, I guess its my internet then and not the link, internets been buggy all weekend going in and out.

it was windows recommended to be 12gb but I had it set to 8gb virtual memory set for all drives so I reset it to 2gb like you suggested but im missing 150gb so a handful of gb here and there isn't solving this thing but I do appreciate the help and it is doing good to fix these settings

I think this was it.

it was default set to use up to 50% of disk space so that was it. I reset it to only use 5% and now I have 465gb with 316 gb free which is more like it.

keakar, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Help my disk is missing

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Help my disk is missing

1. Help my disk is missing - Similar Threads - Help disk missing

2. my Disk Partitions are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Disk Partitions are missing: Recently that is after upgrading to 11 these issues are persistent .My disk drivers often keeps on disappearing whatever i do cannot see them ,every time i have to restart the system even so it won't showing the disk partitionsHDD . Only OSc drive is visible SSD...
  3. my Disk Partitions are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Disk Partitions are missing: Recently that is after upgrading to 11 these issues are persistent .My disk drivers often keeps on disappearing whatever i do cannot see them ,every time i have to restart the system even so it won't showing the disk partitionsHDD . Only OSc drive is visible SSD...
  4. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My disk D is missing: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while, my PC was taking a long time to start up, to be more specific, about 5 minutes. I got tired of it and decided to try to fix it by running startup repair, which, as expected, it failed, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that it gave...
  5. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk D is missing: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while, my PC was taking a long time to start up, to be more specific, about 5 minutes. I got tired of it and decided to try to fix it by running startup repair, which, as expected, it failed, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that it gave...
  6. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Local Disks are missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disks are missing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  8. My Disk Drive D Is Missing

My Disk Drive D Is Missing: Hi, I reset my laptop because of a virus and now I can't see my disk D Which Had 1TB Storage. What Should I Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-drive-d-is-missing/63b3b223-4d52-4306-a74b-90935c7d77a1
  9. Disk Drive Missing

Disk Drive Missing: I recently had a problem where my pc wouldn't start and would get stuck at the windows loading screen forever till it crashed so i changed my sata to ide and it let back into my pc but now i dont see my other driver on my pc and i have only 1 driver now so i decided to reset...
  10. Disk Drive Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Drive Missing: My machine Win10Pro MSI has a 1TB SSD C: and a 1TB HDD D:. I tried using AOMEI Backupper to backup my C drive to my D drive on 11/26/19. I just noticed on 12/24/19 that the backup failed and my D drive is nowhere to be found. It's not showing in File Explorer, Device Manager...