Windows 10: HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS????????????

Discus and support HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS???????????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I SLEEP WITH MY KEYBOARD (HAHA) AND WOKE UP TO MY DISPLAY IS SIDEWAYS HOW DO I GET ITY BACK TO NORMAL?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichLTess45, May 27, 2019.

1. HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS????????????

I SLEEP WITH MY KEYBOARD (HAHA) AND WOKE UP TO MY DISPLAY IS SIDEWAYS HOW DO I GET ITY BACK TO NORMAL?

:)

RichLTess45, May 27, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, May 27, 2019
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, May 27, 2019
  4. HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS????????????

Monitor displays sideways

My daughter’s cat walked across keyboard now mpnitor displays sideways. Rebooting didn’t help. How do I fix this?

AndreaGrundfest, May 27, 2019
Thema:

HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS????????????

1. HELP!!!! MY DISPLAY ON MY LAPTOP IS SIDEWAYS???????????? - Similar Threads - HELP DISPLAY LAPTOP

2. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop display: When I plug my laptop to the power, It turns on and everything works except for the display for some reason when I turn on my laptop the logo doesn't appear and the screen is black.I can't hard reset the laptop for even access recovery mode....
  3. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop display: When I plug my laptop to the power, It turns on and everything works except for the display for some reason when I turn on my laptop the logo doesn't appear and the screen is black.I can't hard reset the laptop for even access recovery mode....
  4. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?: My display on my laptop is now sideways, does anyone have any idea how to get my display to go back to right side up?* Moved from IE10/other* Original title: my laptop...
  6. My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard: My screen turned sideway after i clean my keyboard.how can i bring back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-sideways-while-cleaning-my/8d42b23a-6fd8-4fec-a909-b5b1bab6dfa5
  7. MY CAMERA SHOWS ME SIDEWAYS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY CAMERA SHOWS ME SIDEWAYS: I was just in a Team meeting. The whole time my video image was rotated 90 degrees clockwise. Where can I find a setting that will allow me to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-shows-me-sideways/5ca5a667-ab93-4468-a2ba-a066f20f5c88
  8. why am i displayed sideways in a meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i displayed sideways in a meeting: why is my cammera showing me sideways Moved from:Microsoft Education/ Office / Other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-displayed-sideways-in-a-meeting/13b978a5-4a85-42b5-b3f3-8eb6cd0e3776
  9. Help accessing my laptop display settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help accessing my laptop display settings: [ATTACH] Hi! I recently noticed that my laptop display looks very washed out, and so I wanted to calibrate it (with this website: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ ), but I noticed I can't access my laptop display settings form anywhere, and so I can't adjust the contrast or...
  10. screen for my TV is sideways

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen for my TV is sideways: I was using my laptop and I connected it to my television with an hdmi then I was playing a game idk what happened touched some keys and now my screen for my TV is sideways lik a tablet but my pc screen is normal does anyone know anything help! I'm so confused I think I...