Windows 10: Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

Discus and support Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheNineteen88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4uqgc/help_my_friend_is_having_the_same_problem_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheNineteen88, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

/u/TheNineteen88, Mar 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...

Hello @RingTailCoon,

Does this help? => Friends list not showing up on Xbox One

Paul Black, Mar 14, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

1. Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten. - Similar Threads - Help friend having

2. Problem with hearing my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  3. Problem with hearing my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  4. I Have the same problem...HELP

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Have the same problem...HELP: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...
  5. Helping a friend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helping a friend: My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy371n/helping_a_friend/
  6. My friend having problems with his PC

My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  7. Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?: My friend has a budget computer with i3 CPU and 4GB RAM. His computer always gets the same problem of Windows not booting up. For like 1 year we tried to reinstall Windows several times and after doing some fixes or taking the PC to repair shop, his computer will run fine for...
  8. Windows ten boot help

Windows ten boot help: Ok so I installed Windows 10 via my optical drive into my ssd. Now I want to take the optical drive off but every time I unplug my sata 3 cable from it and boot up my PC my windows won't boot thru it just sits on the black screen with the teal windows logo spinning submitted...
  9. I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE problem with connection with my friend: We playing on ps4 And I cant join to my friends server IT says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD friend cant join to me We HAVE the Microsoft account please help...
  10. Windows Ten having a problem accessing the Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Ten having a problem accessing the Workgroup: My first post on Tenforums. A recent addition to my home network simply called HOMENET consisting of an XP-style Workgroup brought forward to Windows 7 on two PCs. Now I've added a third running Windows 10 to experiment with. The Win10 is producing an error and not...