Windows 10: HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

Discus and support HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem.... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So about 2 years ago I got this refurbished pc tower with Windows 10.. it asked me to set up a pin... I did. But it seems like it doesn't always ask... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by noelschulz1981, Jun 28, 2019.

1. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

So about 2 years ago I got this refurbished pc tower with Windows 10.. it asked me to set up a pin... I did. But it seems like it doesn't always ask for it... and to today I had the system crash. I rebooted , and left ... later my girlfriend came in to get on, and it asked her for a pin, which it has never done, so now she thinks I put it there to hide something, but that's honestly not the truth... anyways. It's world war 3, and I gotta find a way to prove her wrong, that I in fact had already had this pin in the system, and despite the fact that she had taken apart and rebooted before and it didn't ask for a pin, that there must be some written. Parameter that I can find to show her that I am right and she is wrong,.... I know I know... silly but trust me... this one , I gotta win!! Thanks for your help!!!

:)

noelschulz1981, Jun 28, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 28, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 28, 2019
  4. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

1. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem.... - Similar Threads - HELP girlfriend going

2. this is driving me nuts!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this is driving me nuts!: so here is the thing couple days ago i left my laptop for 1 hour with my cousin (12 year old) who had his little 4 year old brother with him,i didnt trust him with my laptop but family forced me to atleast give them a bit of fun i went outside and after an hour i cameback...
  3. all these BSODs are driving me nuts

all these BSODs are driving me nuts: Hello, I'm getting very frequent BSOD's, and up to now have not been able to get to the root of the problem. The software I'm using to analyse the dumps says it's not a hardware problem. My impression is that usually the BSOD occurs on waking up from hibernation. The usual...
  4. Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.: Hi:. I have spent hours with HP trying to get my touchpad locked and they were no help and couldn't even get a live person. If you like talking to a wall, then that is what VIRTUAL chat is all about. I figure here would be the best way as you can talk to a person or ask...
  5. Problem with my computer going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with my computer going to sleep.: After my computer goes to sleep, I wake it by pressing a key. The problem is that it immediately goes back to sleep and I can not wake it up. I have to shut it down. How do I solve this problem? I wonder if the problem was caused by one of several anti virus and a program...
  6. Microphone suddenly goes nuts

Microphone suddenly goes nuts: I was talking with my friend when my microphone suddenly stopped working. I have unplugged it and plugged in back in and it was fine, then it was extremely quiet and then suddenly began to make loud static/wind noises. I unplugged and blablabla and it worked fine again, and...
  7. Strange things going on when using my browser. Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Strange things going on when using my browser. Help!: I have a very strange situation. Here is event sequence. From the time I was forced to do a factory reinstallation my bookmarks had to be reconstructed This morning I browsed to the Citizens Advice pages to check on a matter of consumer law, and having got the info,...
  8. yes, i need help! random bsod driving me nuts

yes, i need help! random bsod driving me nuts: hi i tried interpreting these dump files myself to work out my woes, but no, no, no...i give up and am not ashamed to ask for help! there are 30 dmp files, but i don't want to bother someone to go through them all, but i suppose there might be a pattern shows up across...
  9. Audio Software Missing or am I going nuts?

Audio Software Missing or am I going nuts?: I got a satellite speaker setup (some $50 setup with a sub) for my laptop (ASUS 2 in 1). In the past I'd plug in my speakers and I would get a prompt to select some audio presets (this is NOT Realtek HD audio manager, it was something else) All I remember is it had a...
  10. System Drive suddenly going nuts at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Drive suddenly going nuts at 100%: I assume that might be the indexing service but i took some screenshots [img] [img] Second time [img] 74713