Windows 10: HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

Discus and support HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem.... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So about 2 years ago I got this refurbished pc tower with Windows 10.. it asked me to set up a pin... I did. But it seems like it doesn't always ask... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by noelschulz1981, Jun 28, 2019.

1. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

So about 2 years ago I got this refurbished pc tower with Windows 10.. it asked me to set up a pin... I did. But it seems like it doesn't always ask for it... and to today I had the system crash. I rebooted , and left ... later my girlfriend came in to get on, and it asked her for a pin, which it has never done, so now she thinks I put it there to hide something, but that's honestly not the truth... anyways. It's world war 3, and I gotta find a way to prove her wrong, that I in fact had already had this pin in the system, and despite the fact that she had taken apart and rebooted before and it didn't ask for a pin, that there must be some written. Parameter that I can find to show her that I am right and she is wrong,.... I know I know... silly but trust me... this one , I gotta win!! Thanks for your help!!!

:)

noelschulz1981, Jun 28, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 28, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 28, 2019
  4. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem....

1. HELP!!! My girlfriend is going nuts because of this problem.... - Similar Threads - HELP girlfriend going

2. I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy: Hello everyone so a few months ago my keyboard stopped working because water went into it it started to work again but the buttons started to glitch so I bought a keyboard everything was going fine for months until that keyboard some keys stop working so I bought the same...
  3. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  4. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  5. Windows 10 1909 going nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 going nuts: Recently my gaming laptop started getting 100% HDD usage which also affected performance greatly(PC is slow on cold boot,5 second delay to exit steam update window, 4 seconds to swipe up lock screen) but even at 100% usage it gets fast for short amount of time but most of the...
  6. Windows turning on and the fan going absoloutly nuts

Windows turning on and the fan going absoloutly nuts: this might be a one time thing but eh. 2nd time posting here too, i am really shit at tech :( anyways, about an hour ago after turning on my pc from sleeping it takes a while to turn on the monitor, after a couple minutes windows says that my driver didn't respond and it...
  7. Cortana is going nuts!

in Cortana
    Cortana is going nuts!: My Cortana is pretty dumb since the new windows 10 update on my Lenovo Thinkpad, I love the old one, but the new one, it's so dumb it can only tell you a joke! Could you please bring the old Cortana back in the next update? Thanks so so so much! P.S: Can you also tell me...
  8. Bluetooth refuses to work (going nuts)

Bluetooth refuses to work (going nuts): I’m about to go crazy. A couple weeks ago my Bluetooth started having issues. Whenever I have headphones connected they randomly disconnect. Sometimes they work for a couple hours, sometimes they drop after 5 minutes. I was using a crappy usb dongle, so I bought a new one...
  9. I'm Going Nuts - Adaptive brightness

I'm Going Nuts - Adaptive brightness: To make this simple Adaptive brightness is off (registry, intel control panel, option not showing up in power options. This all started today. It sucks. I am on an Acer laptop. The problem only occurs when my laptop is plugged in. When it's on battery it works fine. Every...
  10. System Drive suddenly going nuts at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Drive suddenly going nuts at 100%: I assume that might be the indexing service but i took some screenshots [img] [img] Second time [img] 74713