Windows 10: Help my internet isn't working at all :(

Discus and support Help my internet isn't working at all :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My internet is kind of just GONE... submitted by /u/yoooboooooo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yoooboooooo, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Help my internet isn't working at all :(

/u/yoooboooooo, Jan 4, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Help my internet isn't working at all :(

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Help my internet isn't working at all :(

1. Help my internet isn't working at all :( - Similar Threads - Help internet isn't

2. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task barlook the image and after a few seconds it just disappears, i have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE...
  3. Please help! My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help! My microphone isn't working.: So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-my-microphone-isnt-working/793d7c87-33b4-4c29-af6d-dd80901541c9
  4. My computer isn't working. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer isn't working. Help!: I have been having issues with my computer crashing so often I don’t know what to do. I don't have a minidump sadly but I do have a larger memory file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-isnt-working-help/704749e0-d4c0-4455-9f8b-a216ceea118a
  5. Internet not working at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working at all: [IMG] So tell me how i was watching videos earlier afternoon and out of nowhere I get a blue screen. Pc resets but screen is taking long so i reset it and then I turn it on again and look to see theres no internet icon. Also the network status is gone. I try everything from...
  6. My cursor isn't working! HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My cursor isn't working! HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/andilikesmemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc4b60/my_cursor_isnt_working_help/
  7. My ram isn't working... Help!!!

My ram isn't working... Help!!!: I have 16 gigabytes of ram installed on my machine and my pc has been registering and effectively using the ram for a good while. But as of recently my games started lagging and I thought I would look in too why. I found that in my task manager it registers the 16 gb's of ram...
  8. Help my internet isn't working at all :(

Help my internet isn't working at all :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yoooboooooo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqmxwh/help_my_internet_isnt_working_at_all/
  9. Stereo isn't working at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo isn't working at all: Earapods aren't showing stereo as connection type. It's only showing speaker and headset for selection. It's working fine with the other system. It's a dell XPS. Thanks...
  10. My internet isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet isn't working correctly: I go into task manager and it says that there is activity on my ethernet, then I go to my games, spotify etc, and, since my computer is reporting that there is no internet connectioneven though there is it boots me off saying that I have no internet, though for some reason...