Windows 10: Help my is not able to play any sound

Discus and support Help my is not able to play any sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all the speakers wont make any noise but with a headphones it will pls help guys im using Windows 10 home edition submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shahed_k2326, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Help my is not able to play any sound

Title says it all the speakers wont make any noise but with a headphones it will pls help guys im using Windows 10 home edition

submitted by /u/shahed_k2326
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shahed_k2326, Dec 11, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Help my is not able to play any sound

My sound will not work, Help Please

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know that; is the issue occur only when trying to play sounds through website/internet?

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Help my is not able to play any sound

1. Help my is not able to play any sound - Similar Threads - Help able play

2. Why does my MP4 video not play any sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my MP4 video not play any sound?: ColleaguesWhy does my MP4 video not play any sound? I've tried to find a Microsoft driver update, but I can't find one that looks trustworthy. Incidentally, if I copy the MP4 to my iPad, it plays both vision and sound correctly.Many thanksIan...
  3. Why does my MP4 video not play any sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MP4 video not play any sound?: ColleaguesWhy does my MP4 video not play any sound? I've tried to find a Microsoft driver update, but I can't find one that looks trustworthy. Incidentally, if I copy the MP4 to my iPad, it plays both vision and sound correctly.Many thanksIan...
  4. Why does my MP4 video not play any sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows won't play any sound

Windows won't play any sound: Hi, so I recently got a new Windows laptop around a month ago. It was working perfectly fine, until one day it just stopped playing any audio. It doesn't work whether I'm using headphones or not, but if I plug it into the TV HDMI it works. If I try play any audio files or try...
  6. infrasound overlaid to any sound played

infrasound overlaid to any sound played: patient: Acer Nitro AN515-55 problem: there's an infrasound barely audible yet creates terrible headache added whenever any sound is played. Doesn't depend on a device - affects both speakers and headphones when it happened: 26/02 after nvidia updated it's drivers...
  7. My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?: I was trying to change my startup sound to the windows 95 sound. i managed to do it but now when i turn on my HP laptop, the default sound plays. Pls help....
  8. No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!

No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!: Product: hp omen 15-dc0045nr Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) the speakers were working just fine before i reset my laptop. ps: the laptop ins brand new (1 week) reason for reseting the PC: some DLL files for DirectX were not found and i was not able to...
  9. Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4: Recently, I bought the ultimate fh4 edition game. Please note that during the game I never have sound. The sound only appears at the beginning in the intro. I never sound before the game. Help !!! ***Modified title from: Brak dźwięku w Forza Horizon 4***...
  10. Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4: Recently, I bought the ultimate fh4 edition game. Please note that during the game I never have sound. The sound only appears at the beginning in the intro. I never sound before the game. Help !!! ***Modified title from: Brak dźwięku w Forza Horizon 4***...