Windows 10: HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

Discus and support HELP!!! My Lap runs slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community, I work as a teacher working in Teach for India Organisation. It is India's No.1 NGO. Due to covid, We shifted to virtual mode of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IshmaelZabi, May 30, 2021.

1. HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

Hello Community, I work as a teacher working in Teach for India Organisation. It is India's No.1 NGO. Due to covid, We shifted to virtual mode of learning, I started taking classes online via zoom, I use the browser brave. My Lap functions very slow I don't know why it happens. The booting is very slow. Takes time to load. I have very updated version of windows. I still face this. Some of the tech guys suggested me not to update the lap. After every update this happens. Please give me a solution.Mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: 7569191615Thanks in advance.

:)

IshmaelZabi, May 30, 2021

2. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 30, 2021
  3. keakar Win User
    some questions on lapping

this is the best step by step lapping thread i've seen, even has pictures

Walkthrough On Lapping My Maze4

keakar, May 30, 2021
  4. jaxxxon Win User

HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

RAM running slow?

So what do I need to change in BIOS? I need step by step help sorry

jaxxxon, May 30, 2021
Thema:

HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

1. HELP!!! My Lap runs slow - Similar Threads - HELP Lap runs

2. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow: why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow?image 1 task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hp-intel-core-i5-lap-is-running-slow/d35b35ef-118f-4e7c-be93-ccaca385c5f6
  3. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow: why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow?image 1 task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hp-intel-core-i5-lap-is-running-slow/d35b35ef-118f-4e7c-be93-ccaca385c5f6
  4. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help. My Win10 is running slow.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help. My Win10 is running slow.: My Win10 aka my host machine is running slow. It's disc is full, I have 504 GB of memory, 32GB of ram. It uses a Intel 3rd generation chipset, and a retro motherboard. I used to have a virus called Chromnius but I deleted it....
  6. Help. My Win10 is running slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. My Win10 is running slow.: My Win10 aka my host machine is running slow. It's disc is full, I have 504 GB of memory, 32GB of ram. It uses a Intel 3rd generation chipset, and a retro motherboard. I used to have a virus called Chromnius but I deleted it....
  7. Help. My Win10 is running slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Slowness in new lap

Slowness in new lap: Hi,My friend who got laptop recently which came with windows 10.once she got she updated to the latest update too.but after that she is facing slowness in her laptop even in offline.now before some mins once she login only black screen shows! She just shutdown and on it...
  9. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  10. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...