Windows 10: [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet

Discus and support [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; its been 5 months and my lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd haven't got the latest update there's a way to force it and keep all my files settings software and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/how-im-not-dead-pool, Oct 25, 2020.

1. [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet

its been 5 months and my lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd haven't got the latest update there's a way to force it and keep all my files settings software and games?

submitted by /u/how-im-not-dead-pool
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/how-im-not-dead-pool, Oct 25, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 25, 2020
  3. yishay123 Win User
    some features of the 2004 windows feature update didn´t instal

hi everyone,

my problem here is just i installed the feature update 2004 in my windows 10 laptop and i don´t seem to find many new features like the new design in the header in settings or no cloud recovery option to instal windows again...and i´m sure there are many
    others which i am not aware yet like disproportional design or menu icon showing off and off as if the cursor would over it...

what do i do? has anyone else been experiencing this or is it just me? or will windows fix this in the future updates?

yishay123, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Ivandrum Win User

[help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

[help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet

1. [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet - Similar Threads - help laptop didn't

2. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  3. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  4. didn't get the update yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    didn't get the update yet: today is 19 October and I still didn't get the notification to update my windows 10 to 11, why ?? and I had checked my laptop in Microsoft health all the requirements are matching....
  5. didn't get the update yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    didn't get the update yet: today is 19 October and I still didn't get the notification to update my windows 10 to 11, why ?? and I had checked my laptop in Microsoft health all the requirements are matching....
  6. Got No Windows 2004 May Update On My Laptop Yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got No Windows 2004 May Update On My Laptop Yet.: I haven't received any update related to windows 2004. It's been a while that windows launched the may 2004 update and yet haven't received anything yet. I have Asus Vivobook S X510UNR. Any idea why it's not rolled on this system yet?...
  7. Help with update to 2004

Help with update to 2004: Yesterday my HTPC updated to Win 10 - 2004. The update did not go smoothly. After the update the computer audio is completely messed up. The mouse (logitech trackpad) is jerky and not working properly (virtually every function is doing something odd). The whole computer is...
  8. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?: I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004?...
  9. Windows 2004 update didn't intsall

Windows 2004 update didn't intsall: I was updating windows from version 1909 to 2004 the update was installed 60 percent and then it started again from getting things ready I gave my 3 hrs and approximately complete data for it why it happened? How to solve it ? I am not as rich and don't have broadband...
  10. Help with 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with 2004 update: Hey guys 2004 update showed up in my Windows Updates. That thing was struck on "getting things ready - 0%" for like an eternity and it downloaded like 5GB of data overtime. So I rebooted and started windows update again, it said 'downloading - 99%' at which it again...