Windows 10: Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

Discus and support Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. The blue screens started when I downloaded a nvidia geforce experience update from my 1660 ti. They asked for me to restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HyperShock_1, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

Hello everyone. The blue screens started when I downloaded a nvidia geforce experience update from my 1660 ti. They asked for me to restart my laptop so I did and that's how the blue screen loop started. Its called error Process1 initialization failed. I tried to safe boot but it loaded back into blue screen as seen in the video. Please help me as fast as possible I have school pretty soon.

https://reddit.com/link/jkx6qm/video/ops9cjkwl8w51/player

submitted by /u/HyperShock_1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HyperShock_1, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

1. Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens... - Similar Threads - Help laptop going

2. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  3. My laptop go blue screen when restart

My laptop go blue screen when restart: When I tried to restart my laptop it go blue screen and goes to another blue screen and tried to auto repair but it fail and tell me to shut down and here's the log.I'm sorry i can't upload the file so i copiedStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  4. My laptop go blue screen when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop go blue screen when restart: When I tried to restart my laptop it go blue screen and goes to another blue screen and tried to auto repair but it fail and tell me to shut down and here's the log.I'm sorry i can't upload the file so i copiedStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  5. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  6. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  7. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue screen loop help !

Blue screen loop help !: Hi, I've been trying for days to get my PC to work. It was stuck on the blue start up screen repairs and I've tried the below methods to fix it but no luck 1. Start up repair 2. System restores 3. Starting in safe mode 4. Using cmd prompt to copy the registry file but it said...
  9. Blue screen loop help !

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen loop help !: Hi, I've been trying for days to get my PC to work. It was stuck on the blue start up screen repairs and I've tried the below methods to fix it but no luck 1. Start up repair 2. System restores 3. Starting in safe mode 4. Using cmd prompt to copy the registry file but it said...
  10. Surface Go on a blue screen loop

Surface Go on a blue screen loop: Hi, I just tried updating the drivers on my surface go I recently purchased, however, when I restarted the device, I got a blue screen. From there I tried to completely reinstall windows, then I left the device overnight. When I woke up to check on it, it was looping the...