Windows 10: Help my Laptop is Hacked!

Discus and support Help my Laptop is Hacked! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop and it looks like there are rogue signals on my network. I just wiped the laptop completely clean and there are a bunch of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XSJ777, Jul 23, 2021.

1. XSJ777 Win User

Help my Laptop is Hacked!

I just bought this laptop and it looks like there are rogue signals on my network. I just wiped the laptop completely clean and there are a bunch of processes I don't recognize on Task manager. I've connected to only family members wifi, and have antivirus and VPN Can someone please tell me what's going on?

:)

XSJ777, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Laptop Hacked - Password Changed

That would appear to be just a simple typo. Look at the bottom of Regedit in the screenshot at step 8 where it too clearly shows \Account\ with no 'S'. @Brink should be able to confirm that. I've just followed the instructions on another PC and it too had Account in the singular.

Very sensible to leave things alone and seek further help. I don't know what the value 15 means, or if its safe to change it. On the machine I just modified it was 11 as expected. Hopefully someone who knows more than me will be along shortly.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 23, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Help my Laptop is Hacked! - Similar Threads - Help Laptop Hacked

2. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop hacked?: It just happened few minutes ago. I turned on the sleeping mode of my laptop. I was busy with my phone. Suddenly my laptop woke up and started to play the video from the beginning in YouTube. But the video was paused in the middle of timeline. I'm so much worried about this....
  3. Is my laptop hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my laptop hacked?: It just happened few minutes ago. I turned on the sleeping mode of my laptop. I was busy with my phone. Suddenly my laptop woke up and started to play the video from the beginning in YouTube. But the video was paused in the middle of timeline. I'm so much worried about this....
  4. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop hacked?: Something weird happened that I’ve never seen before. I had my notepad application open with a specific text in the background or it just wasn’t displayed on the screen while I was on the internet browser. Out of nowhere it just pops up in front of my browser on the screen. I...
  6. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my laptop hacked?: Something weird happened that I’ve never seen before. I had my notepad application open with a specific text in the background or it just wasn’t displayed on the screen while I was on the internet browser. Out of nowhere it just pops up in front of my browser on the screen. I...
  7. Is my laptop hacked?

8. my laptop hacked

my laptop hacked: hey guys, recently my laptop got hacked and hackers took my 300k subscribers youtube channel, they first deleted all of my videos then uploaded some Cardano cryptocurrency-related videos completely deleted my channel. I had 2fa turned on but I have no idea how they bypassed...
  9. Hacking or remoting my laptop

Hacking or remoting my laptop: Look how is that possibile to stop it as someone all the time remoting or hacking my internetaccess or my games or facebook to..Is that daily happens,there is any solution to protect that,I have the build windows defender and still happen.RegardsRichard Jentetics...
  10. Help my laptop hacked

Help my laptop hacked: I was living in a dormitory with two room mate, so i let them use my laptop and long story short they're no good person, i used a portable wifi modem to connect my laptop to the internet, at first i thought they just simply know my SSID and it's password, so then i switched...