Windows 10: HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

Discus and support HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cal242, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Cal242 Win User

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

Hello Windows,

As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to die off on me very fast. I tried every single method to extend my battery life (i.e. turning on Battery Saver, lowering the screen brightness, etc). But however, no luck. I'm worried if my battery reaches zero, and permanently shuts off my computer. I really want to use my laptop anywhere with a good amount of life, but had to take my charger because of that. So can you please help extend my battery life back to two to three hours? I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Calvin

P.S. If you don't believe me, i'll show you the proof:

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast. 012fa319-e14b-4fed-adfe-0405c9bb6185?upload=true.jpg

:)

Cal242, Aug 11, 2019
  2. WOT
    WOT Win User

Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

Go to Settings> select System> select Battery> and make your adjustments there:

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast. [​IMG]

You can also look at drainage usage by app on the same screen or disable all apps from running in the background: https://www.howtogeek.com/241752/how...he-background/

Or, switch your power plan to "power saver" and it will optimize your battery performance automatically:

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast. [​IMG]

Hope this helps,

Good luck,

3. jk22 Win User
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

Hey guys,

I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but its not installing.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Regards.

4. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

1. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast. - Similar Threads - HELP Lenovo Ideapad

2. My LENOVO ideapad 3205 laptop goes black sometimes, help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My LENOVO ideapad 3205 laptop goes black sometimes, help.: Hello. I have recently began experiencing a problem on my LENOVO ideapad 3205 laptop. Every once in a while the screen will go black for about 1 to 3 second before going back. It doesn´t happen often but it feels like it has been happening more recently. Aside from this my...
  3. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  4. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  5. Lenovo IdeaPad Battery dies super fast after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo IdeaPad Battery dies super fast after Windows update: Purchased this IdeaPad on 12/26/19 from the Microsoft Store, which is now closed. I noticed late last year that my battery would go from 100% to 10% in less than an hour it was lasting 4 to 6 hours. I also noticed that I had a Windows 10 update on 11/23, which is about the...
  6. My lenovo l349 Battery Drains too fast

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My lenovo l349 Battery Drains too fast: I own a lenovo ideapad l340 which i bought a year ago. The battery in the laptop used to give me 3 to 4 hours of battery time while just surfing. now it only shows i have around 1 hour of battery time even when im not doing anything. I did a battery report and attached to...
  7. Surface Battery Dies Fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Battery Dies Fast: I need help with my Surface Laptop 3. My Surface Laptop battery only lasts around 3 hours. I've probably spent a month going through every solution but to no avail. I really need help as I don't want to give up on this $1,300 laptop. Any help would mean a lot...
  8. My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dying quickly once again. D:

My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dying quickly once again. D:: Hello Again Microsoft, My laptop battery is working again for the past few months. But all in suddenly, my battery starts to dies off quickly again. (Meaning my Laptop Battery percentage is now 75% w/ 5 Mintutes remaining.) So Can you please help me find a better...
  9. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.: Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue: Hey guys, I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but...