Windows 10: Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller

Discus and support Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TeenMarco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja4l50/help_my_pc_cant_detect_my_ps4_controller/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TeenMarco, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller

/u/TeenMarco, Oct 12, 2020

2. PC won't detect ps4 controller

Hi,

I'm Jen, a fellow user and independent advisor.

You have to trick your Windows PC by installing DS4 Windows to emulate Sony controller as an Xbox controller.

The troubleshooting from the link below might be able to help you out. Check under "How To Get A PS4 Controller To Work On PC"

https://www.wepc.com/how-to/use-ps4-controller-...

Note: This is not a Microsoft website. Please be cautious of ads in the website.

Jen Quintos, Oct 12, 2020
  3. PC won't detect ps4 controller

Hey guys, so I've been playing my steam games with a ps4 controller. I never had the need for ds4, i would just plug my controller in and it would automatically connect. Now for some reason my pc just won't detect my controller at all. I've tried updating
    drivers, the cord is fine, the controller is fine, tried resetting the controller, the ports also work for other things. Tried basically everything I could that I found.

Anyone have any kind of solution to this, would appreciate it

PaulHill067, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Eric.Gray Win User

Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller

PC won't detect ps4 controller

Hello Paul,

I have used DS4 for years. It seems that the main problem is Windows 10! However, try these

steps
    first and hope they work. If they do not, please feel free to reach out. Thanks!

-Eric

Eric.Gray, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller

1. Help my pc cant detect my ps4 controller - Similar Threads - Help cant detect

2. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  3. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  4. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  5. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  6. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  8. PC not detecting PS4 controller

PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  9. Plz help my windows 10 cant detect my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help my windows 10 cant detect my ps4 controller: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TeenMarco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7udy1/plz_help_my_windows_10_cant_detect_my_ps4/
  10. PC won't detect ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't detect ps4 controller: Hey guys, so I've been playing my steam games with a ps4 controller. I never had the need for ds4, i would just plug my controller in and it would automatically connect. Now for some reason my pc just won't detect my controller at all. I've tried updating drivers, the cord is...