Windows 10: [Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot

Discus and support [Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the problem is i have my pc connected via ethernet to the internet because i dont have wi-fi in my room. So to get wi-fi into my room i connect a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KiwiBlitz, Sep 22, 2020.

1. [Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot

So the problem is i have my pc connected via ethernet to the internet because i dont have wi-fi in my room. So to get wi-fi into my room i connect a wi-fi stick to my pc to open a mobile hotspot. Ive been doing this since like a year and never had any problems. Yet eversince ive updated my ipad to ipados14 my pc crashes once i connect my ipad to it via mobile hotspot i dont know if this is a problem of windows or of ipados14. I havent seen anything about this problem anywhere. So does anyone know how i can resolve this issue?

submitted by /u/KiwiBlitz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KiwiBlitz, Sep 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 22, 2020
  4. [Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot

Error "The wifi network .... didn't respond" when using PC as mobile hotspot

Original title:- Use my PC as a mobile hotspot

When my PC has a cellular data connection, I want to turn it into a mobile hotspot to share my connection with other devices.

To do this I follow these steps.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet
      > Mobile hotspot.

• Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, and then select
      Save.

• Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your cellular data connection.
    After that I enter my Password to my nokia lumia 925 phone and try to connect to my new wifi network.

But it says "The wifi network .... didn't respond"

• I enter my password correctly.
    • Turn of my wifi in pc

William A Nadeeshani, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

[Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot

1. [Help] My pc crashes when i start a mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - Help crashes start

2. Web browser crashes / does not start when mobile hotspot is switched on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web browser crashes / does not start when mobile hotspot is switched on: So this is a whole series of problems that I had and I have solved them so far but one solution seems to create a different problem.OK so HP Elitebook, fresh windows install, connected to enterprise network via LAN cable and mobile phone connected to mobile hotspot.All...
  3. Web browser crashes / does not start when mobile hotspot is switched on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web browser crashes / does not start when mobile hotspot is switched on: So this is a whole series of problems that I had and I have solved them so far but one solution seems to create a different problem.OK so HP Elitebook, fresh windows install, connected to enterprise network via LAN cable and mobile phone connected to mobile hotspot.All...
  4. Web browser crashes / does not start when mobile hotspot is switched on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC Mobile hotspot.

PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  6. PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot: Whenever I turn on my PC's Mobile Hotspot it will BSOD after maybe a minute, it says: driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal and it says its caused by tcpip.sys. I am currently using a TP Link Archer t2u v2 and have tried updating the drivers to no avail, any help would be greatly...
  7. PC's mobile hotspot not working

PC's mobile hotspot not working: My laptop is connected to a working network and everything can be browsed on the net. But when I am creating a mobile hotspot from it, the new device that gets connected to my laptop is not getting the network connectivity....
  8. Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC: The college where I study allows me to access its WiFi service only through a single device at a time, thanks to the shitty Sophos Client system we have here. Wasn't much of a problem though, since most of the times, I connected the the Wifi thorugh my PC and used the Mobile...
  9. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC: Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since? I have tried all settings but it cant appear Can somebody help mee?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mobile-hotspot-option-in-my-pc/943056ce-d26d-4ff9-b9bf-bf2356e5b990
  10. My Mobile Hotspot

My Mobile Hotspot: I used to use my mobile hotspot without any issue then suddenly each time i try to connect to it, it shows failed to obtain IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot/013cb648-dd11-4cff-88d3-16d362ee3ecb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mobile hotspot crashing

2. windows 10 pc turning off mobile hotspot crashing my pc

3. w10 settings crashing after enabling hotspot

4. mobile hotspot cause laptop to crash,
  5. monile hotspot windows 10 crashing