Windows 10: HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

Discus and support HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GlennTidbury, May 21, 2022.

1. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are no options in the settings to activate online or by phone. The only option it gives is to enter a product key, something which I never received from Microsoft. I have the order confirmation email, and the money left my account back in December 2021.I have tried the "get help" options within the settings and on the website

:)

GlennTidbury, May 21, 2022

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, May 21, 2022
  3. Superfly Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, May 21, 2022
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, May 21, 2022
Thema:

HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

1. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated? - Similar Threads - HELP has suddenly

2. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  3. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  5. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  6. Windows decided to revoke my activation key

Windows decided to revoke my activation key: I have purchased a windows 10 professional OEM key off of Kingwin in January 2020 and used it with no issue until today. I turn on my computer only to find the dreaded "Activate windows" watermark on my screen. going into the activation settings, it tells me that I don't have...
  7. My pc decided not to be activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc decided not to be activated: So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy8jly/my_pc_decided_not_to_be_activated/
  8. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

My Windows has suddenly de-activated: So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it remained on in my room. Now once the internet has been repaired 2 weeks later, suddenly my windows is not activated, and I don't...
  9. windows suddenly decides to be very sharp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows suddenly decides to be very sharp: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xpsychonauticon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/du3799/windows_suddenly_decides_to_be_very_sharp/
  10. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...