Windows 10: Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Discus and support Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NativeWizard, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption"

Minidump attached.

I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans.

It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and it even crashes from just using firefox or chrome... But the timing is random. I could be on firefox watching youtube for 10 minutes, then it crashes. Then on restart, it could take 20 mins for the next crash... Sometimes it might take a couple hours and be really repetitive every few minutes.

The last thing I remember doing before the crashes started was using CCleaner.

MINIDUMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyQekoZVzwwbotC1i66Wk0w4Ns?e=yWjSAy

SYSTEM INFO EXPORT: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AkyQekoZVzwwb9wpsfoD7M0ab28?e=zU3nTo

Thank you so much. This has been happening for a week now.

:)

NativeWizard, Aug 8, 2019
  2. i_mongo Win User

BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

To close this issue - NONE of the many things I tried stopped the crash. It was mitigated somewhat by doing a reboot every day at a time convenient to me.

Anyway, some update must have fixed the problem. My PC doesn't BSOD anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions.

i_mongo, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Herb C99 Win User
    Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day.

<Original Title: Windows 10 Crashes>

OK, not an expert but just a user. So I will try to explain problem in simple terms. Hopefully the answers and suggestions will be as simple.

Installed Windows 10 and noticed an increase in the number of crashes that I experienced. These crashes were noticed before installation but on a very infrequent basis. Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day. Looking for simple
    answers to solve my problem if possible.

Thanks,

Herb C 99

Herb C99, Aug 8, 2019
  4. BaraNn Win User

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Hello,
    im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time.

im getting tired of all this can someone please help me,

thanks,
    Baran

BaraNn, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

1. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD - Similar Threads - Help crashing multiple

2. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  3. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  5. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  6. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC crashes multiple times every day.

PC crashes multiple times every day.: Since my old post isn’t getting replies probably due to age I decided to make a new help page. Here’s the link to the old post:...
  8. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  9. My pc crashes multiple times a day

My pc crashes multiple times a day: I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound. I've tried updating all of my...
  10. BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.: Hello, im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time. im getting tired of all this can someone please help me, thanks, Baran 76267