Windows 10: HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

Discus and support HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SammySaleh, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SammySaleh Win User

HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep starting up and showing the error "install windows" telling me that "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart the computer and then restart the installation". And doing that keeps restarting my computer the same error so i tried a solution which now messed things up even more.

Shift + F10 and then "regedit".

HKlocalmachine/System/Setup/Status/Childcompletion

then changing the value from 1 to "3" in setup.exe.

now my laptop starts up and when it gets to the part of installing windows (the blue screen) it restarts on its own and wont let me do anything not even open up command prompt. PLEASE HELP!

:)

SammySaleh, Sep 8, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. crazyeyesreaper Win User
    Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 8, 2018
  4. brandonwh64 Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows ! - Similar Threads - HELP allowing install

2. Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc: Hi Guys, I don't know what to do, just found out on my desktop a new icon when i was clicking on it it says that i got randsomware, when i was looking on my drives some files where encrypted even my USB. Please tell me what to do are there any free software that i can use?...
  3. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me determine why my pc crashed: Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input. Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows...
  4. Windows 10 will not allow me to sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 will not allow me to sign in: It's installed on Parallels and does not accept any input, says I've tried too many times. I just logged on, no tries. I don't need this, private computer that no one but me has access too, nothing on the computer anyway. How do I gain access? How do I set it so that it...
  5. Help me with this minidump please. These bsod's are blowing up my install and costing me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me with this minidump please. These bsod's are blowing up my install and costing me...: So i posted previously and thought my issue was solved. Evidently not. Just improved? I bsod roughly 2x a day at random. Sometimes at desktop. Sometimes while gaming. Always with bad header, pool, caller, dpc watchdog etc. Unfortunately i recently upgraded my gpu,...
  6. pc asking for pw b4 it will allow me to install network printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc asking for pw b4 it will allow me to install network printer: 2 pc's-- win 10 and win xp. i can share files from either pc but can't print from the xp to the win 10 (where the printer is installed) whenever i try to install a network printer to the xp pc, it wants a un and pw. both pc's have the same login pw. whenever i try to install...
  7. I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me: When i was trying to install it, its shown that..."(This app has blocked for your protection) An administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information, contact the administrator."...................help me please............ 27806
  8. Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.: Im trying to open the app "Task manager", but windows keeps telling me that my "administrator" wont allow me to. Here is the exact message that Windows tells me: "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator" Plese help, i really need this app to work. 33232
  9. HELP ME made changes and PC will not boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP ME made changes and PC will not boot: First I found an option in the BIOS which said ultrafast boot, was set to normal.. thoughts thats a good idea si chose that... then looking to improve the performance found an option to,unlock the cpu cores, which i did, now when Imreboot imget the mesage " reboot...
  10. windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet: toshiba encore 2 i tried within the the tablet via pc settings-recovery-get started says there was a problem resetting your PC when i try by using the power key and volume + says error code 0xc000025 and via pc settings-recovery advnace startup -troubleshoot-advanced...