Windows 10: HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

Discus and support HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SammySaleh, Sep 8, 2018.

1. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep starting up and showing the error "install windows" telling me that "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart the computer and then restart the installation". And doing that keeps restarting my computer the same error so i tried a solution which now messed things up even more.

Shift + F10 and then "regedit".

HKlocalmachine/System/Setup/Status/Childcompletion

then changing the value from 1 to "3" in setup.exe.

now my laptop starts up and when it gets to the part of installing windows (the blue screen) it restarts on its own and wont let me do anything not even open up command prompt. PLEASE HELP!

:)

SammySaleh, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 8, 2018
  4. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

1. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows ! - Similar Threads - HELP allowing install

2. Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?: When I used a HWID Spoofer on my PC for a video game I wasn't allowed to play, When I restarted my PC my windows deactivated. So I'm like "Ok, I'm going to troubleshoot it because I can see the last 5 letters of my product key at the bottom" And it gives me an error. the...
  3. Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?: When I used a HWID Spoofer on my PC for a video game I wasn't allowed to play, When I restarted my PC my windows deactivated. So I'm like "Ok, I'm going to troubleshoot it because I can see the last 5 letters of my product key at the bottom" And it gives me an error. the...
  4. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  5. Help with windows not allowing my PC to turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows not allowing my PC to turn on.: I have already checked and the hardware passes the tests but I can't get past the loading screen. attached please find what my screen says. any help is appreciated...
  6. Help with windows not allowing my PC to turn on.

Help with windows not allowing my PC to turn on.: I have already checked and the hardware passes the tests but I can't get past the loading screen. attached please find what my screen says. any help is appreciated...
  7. Help with windows not allowing my PC to turn on.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc

Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc: I have a PC which I linked to my Microsoft account but for some reasons now I cant install a new app or uninstall the apps, reason am getting a prompt to enter admin credentials, I have only one account signed in to the pc and when I add its credentials still Microsoft does...
  9. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC wont allow me to activate windows.: So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no...
  10. Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC: When I attempt to installed it on my computer. I cant a red stop symbol. But it gives me the option to download on another device. This a windows 10 desktop....