Windows 10: Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore

Discus and support Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i built this pc by myself almost 2 years ago and its been working like a charm. I did a clean boot once but that was like a year ago. Lateley ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TinoCastro, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore

So i built this pc by myself almost 2 years ago and its been working like a charm. I did a clean boot once but that was like a year ago. Lateley ive noticed that whenever i pressed for example w or esc something would open and it always was something related to microsoft like onenote or office, even a microsoft page on my browser. It has come to the point where i cannot even type or click without making my computer open several programs. I made sure that it wasnt a hardware problem, like a sticky key on the keyboard. I installed a clean boot of windows for the second time and the problem was still there, so maybe it has to do with some compatibility issues with some of my hardware, though i doubt it because ive never seen this problem before. I cannot even use my computer anymore so any help is apreciated.

submitted by /u/TinoCastro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TinoCastro, Oct 29, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Window's Default Photo Program Cant Open My Images Anymore.. Help!!!

Suggest you link your other thread to this. Best not to raise 2 separate threads on the same PC - the problems could have an underlying cause.

phantom app on my app list called - Windows 10 Forums
    may give you a clue

Try searching for your error message, which I've captured for you using a free screen OCR program:
    ms-resource:AppFriendIyName can't open because it cannot be found. The storage device might
    be missing or disconnected.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore

Microsoft Introduces Project Mu

Source: Introducing Project Mu - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore

1. Help my pc is opening programs by itself and i cannot even use mu computer anymore - Similar Threads - Help opening programs

2. Help me please i cannot use my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me please i cannot use my computer: I completely reset my desktop and now i cannot go log in it keeps saying userprofile service failed i tried to boot it to safe mode but whenever i log in it just gets stuck in the welcome looading screen please help...
  3. I cannot install some programs in my computer even though I am the administrator and cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot install some programs in my computer even though I am the administrator and cannot...: For a few months now I cannot install some programs in my computer, many but I noticed it specifically with transmission, a common open-source torrent program. Windows delete the file, even if I run it as administrator. I then went to check "Virus & Threat Protection" to...
  4. Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?: I have a built-in bluetooh that used to work , but then stopped all of a sudden. So I bought a USB one, now this one has stopped working too.I did the followings:1- I re-downloaded the drives from Dell2- stopped and started the bluetooth services under service.msc3- Changed...
  5. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use bluetooth anymore: Hi everyone, I cannot use my bluetooth on laptop, I found it on device manager it was on hidden devices when I select it and right click, I cannot uninstall it. what should i do? please help me !!!! I cannot turn on bluetooth anywhere...
  6. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot use bluetooth anymore: Hi everyone, I cannot use my bluetooth on laptop, I found it on device manager it was on hidden devices when I select it and right click, I cannot uninstall it. what should i do? please help me !!!! I cannot turn on bluetooth anywhere...
  7. I cannot use bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot use Mouse and Keyboard with PC anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use Mouse and Keyboard with PC anymore.: My PC has apparently stopped reading my Keyboard and Mouse. I think this has to do with a problem with the USB ports itself and not my mouse and keyboard. Whenever I start my PC my Keyboard's RGB lights light up so it is connected, but when my PC asks for my password the...
  9. I cannot open my quicken 2011 program. please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot open my quicken 2011 program. please help.: How can i open the quicken 2011 program? yesterday i had a problem and I managed to open it but i cannot remember how i did it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-quicken-2011-program-please-help/d3be1daf-a15c-4f91-b8af-778138a0084c
  10. Help my computer is opening programs by itself and i dont know how to stop it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help my computer is opening programs by itself and i dont know how to stop it: I built my computer almost two years ago and ive never seen this problem before. Whenever i press for example w or esc it opens up things like onenote, microsoft.com in my browser, and other microsoft apps and its up to the point where i cannot write or use the mouse to do...