Windows 10: Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

Discus and support Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all,so I've had my pc now for 2 1/2years and decided to factory reset it last week because it felt clunky and slow. after the factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stevengtx2080ti, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

Hey all,so I've had my pc now for 2 1/2years and decided to factory reset it last week because it felt clunky and slow. after the factory reset everything when down hill. I started getting 02 error which I found out was a bios error so did a flash install now it works but now when loading into games IE escape from tarkov sometimes the games lets it run for 5-10mins sometimes none at all before everything freezes. but it weird when it freezes it doesn't stop me from moving my mouse it seems to just freeze everything in place the keyboard/ mouse movement works but doesn't let me click or close

:)

stevengtx2080ti, Aug 15, 2022

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 15, 2022
  3. GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

I opened the side of my case and put a normal fan next to it, and it was still overheating. I spoke to my old computing teacher and he suggested that it might be a power supply problem. I have a workaround by capping the games at 30 fps, but with the new DOOM game 30 fps seems to crash the game for an unknown reason, so this workaround is not universal.

sevenfolder27, Aug 15, 2022
  4. PCNOOB Win User

Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

Help! PC crashing black screen while gaming.

Help! PC crashing black screen while gaming
    *Frown Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating :(
    Already applied MX brand Thermad Compound.
    still overheating or something. not sure whats going on.
    this is when pc is not playing a game.

this is 3mins into gaming.

7mins into gaming
    fan is spinning slowly.

PCNOOB, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

1. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating - Similar Threads - Help Keeps Crashing

2. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  3. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  4. pc keeps crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps crashing during games: Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following error:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back...
  5. pc keeps crashing during games

pc keeps crashing during games: Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following error:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back...
  6. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating: Hey all,so I've had my pc now for 2 1/2years and decided to factory reset it last week because it felt clunky and slow. after the factory reset everything when down hill. I started getting 02 error which I found out was a bios error so did a flash install now it works but now...
  7. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating: Hey all,so I've had my pc now for 2 1/2years and decided to factory reset it last week because it felt clunky and slow. after the factory reset everything when down hill. I started getting 02 error which I found out was a bios error so did a flash install now it works but now...
  8. My pc crashes during gaming

My pc crashes during gaming: Specs - Ryzen 5 4600h 5600mDell G5 Se Bios 1.4.4 Ram 8 gigs512 gigs of storageSo I m playing a game called apex then it crashes into black screen and I have to reboot...I used to get these kind of errors before SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\TJ$ via...
  9. PC keeps freezing and crashing during games

PC keeps freezing and crashing during games: Hi,I have recently had exhausting problems with my computer freezing during gameplay - even games that are not resource intensive at all.I posted my full specs at the bottom.I have already attempted the following:Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - no errors found, also ran...
  10. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating: Hello, my PC has been crashing randomly once every few hours for the past month or so, I have had the computer for a couple of years so its not a new build or anything. The crashes happen exclusively when I am playing games. I can rule out overheating since I have checked...