Windows 10: Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

Discus and support Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This happened today. I connected the I think, don’t really know what it’s called power cord into my PC, and pressed the power button. My computer then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by hina1728, Aug 22, 2021.

1. hina1728 Win User

Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

This happened today. I connected the I think, don’t really know what it’s called power cord into my PC, and pressed the power button. My computer then started making some weird, loud noises. A loud beeping noise, an Amber alert/fire alarm-like sound, don’t really know how to describe it, and another beeping sound. I told one of my family members to come and check, and they told me to unplug the power cord from the wall and my computer. I really don’t know why my PC made these sounds. I’m thinking that it might be related to the fan, but probably not. I really don’t know. I’m not a tech exper

:)

hina1728, Aug 22, 2021

2. computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

Computer has windows 10. When starting computer up from shut mode it makes a loud bleeping and beeping sound for about 10 sounds ... then it just goes to set up mode. What can be causing this problem?

MarshaDorsey, Aug 22, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

It sounds like you have a hardware issue or failure . . .

What is the make and exact model of your PC

Please give a listing of the beeps and the repetition (example 4 long beeps 2 short beeps)

DaveM121, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

windows 10 very loud and very piercing beep twice 5 times a day

all night long and not a single beep. i muted system sounds in volume mixer which sounds bad but i have system sounds set to none in the control panel so i'm not missing anything other than that annoying loud and piercing beep. though it makes me wonder what the source of the beep is if it's coming from system sounds. thanks for all the helpful suggestions even though i'm the one that figured it out.

theimortal1974, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

1. Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping... - Similar Threads - Help makes loud

2. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud short continuous loud beep please help me: My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024....
  3. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loud short continuous loud beep please help me: My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024....
  4. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  5. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  6. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  7. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  8. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  9. My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.

My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.: My compter, a HP Windows 10, is making a contant beeping sound that doesnt stop unless I unplug it. I lost my computer charger in a move and tried using my Chromebook charger, but when turned on, the computer made the loud, ear-piercing beeping noise. What should I do? How...
  10. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd