Windows 10: Help. My PC monitor says out of range.

Discus and support Help. My PC monitor says out of range. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think I have change the resolution too high for the monitor to support. Now every time I boot the PC, after the windows logo it says in the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Royalrek, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Royalrek Win User

Help. My PC monitor says out of range.

I think I have change the resolution too high for the monitor to support. Now every time I boot the PC, after the windows logo it says in the monitor screen is out of range. I can't even access the home screen where I could change restart options. How can I change the resolution back to normal?

:)

Royalrek, Nov 5, 2018

2. Help, Out Of Range!

ty for the try, followed every step and done carefully but still blinking image-black still not found any out of range soon maybe need turn off monitor in order continue use pc, idk which step will use bcz 3 monitors changed within default and current one Help. My PC monitor says out of range. :(

RadePetrushevski, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Help, Out Of Range!

Hi,

This issue may happen if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of your monitor. This may also occur from problematic video card and motherboard.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've tried to resolve the issue?
    • Is the error automatically showing after booting up your PC?
    • Do you have another display cable to try aside from VGA cable?

As an initial troubleshooting step, try booting your PC in safe mode and adjust the display adapter settings
    by following the steps below:

• Once you were able to boot in safe mode, right-click on your desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and select Display adapter properties.
    • Click on Monitor tab.
    • Under Screen refresh rate, select 60 Hertz.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Help. My PC monitor says out of range.

Help, Out Of Range!

I always using my pc in safe mode as standard user + administrator acc, I tried base video but that doesn't help. this happens frequently isn't good for eyes (half screen+half black) and about refresh rate not fix this issue bcz I currently using 1024x768
    screen with 60hz if get higher or lower still going out of range Help. My PC monitor says out of range. :(

RadePetrushevski, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Help. My PC monitor says out of range.

1. Help. My PC monitor says out of range. - Similar Threads - Help monitor says

2. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  3. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  4. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  6. Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range: Good day! So I have this laptop running Windows 10 with a broken display no display at all and I connected it to a monitor to be able to use it. However, I cannot use it properly since it says "input signal out of range" and a black screen background but the laptop seems to...
  7. Second monitor "out of range"

Second monitor "out of range": Hello, I'm trying to connect a second monitor to my laptop but when I plug the VGA cable my screen black and the second monitor displays "out of range". I'm using a VGA to HDMI conversion cable. The monitor says "no signal" when the cable isn't connected. I've already...
  8. "Out of range" Monitor

"Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  9. Second monitor 'out of range'

Second monitor 'out of range': Hello, I have recently bought a second monitor for my homeoffice to use in a dual monitor set-up. When I connect the second monitor, it is recognised by Windows and set with the right frequency and resolution but the display says, 'out of range'. More information: The...
  10. TV/Monitor Out Of Range

TV/Monitor Out Of Range: One of my kids uses TV for monitor. TV has 2 video inputs HDMI or VGA. The output is on-board video of i5, Win 10. Everything was working fine for years until one day for whatever reason through right click I selected Display Settings and set something (I don't remember what...